I stayed at the Doubletree last weekend. The hotel was great! The personnel extremely helpful, friendly and informative. I found all of DC citizens to be very friendly. Breakfast room service a little pricey $30. The rooms very comfortable and attractive. The location was 5 minutes from Washington Reagon Airport. The skydome was fun. The view was spectacular. There is a cover charge on weekend nights of $10 even for hotel guests. They have DJ for dancing music. During week no cover charge and open to public. Need to go during day to see all of DC. A taxi to Mt. Vernon was $32 one way. Hotel provides free shuttle to Airport. To park your car the cost is $25 per day. I recommend the Chart House Restaurant at Torpedo Alley. Chief Ike's Bar and Havana Club on Columbia Rd. are dumps. Don't waste your time. The Josephine Nightclub was very nice, a $20 cover charge.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Full service hotel minutes from Ronald Reagan National Airport and located across the Potomac from Washington D.C. just two blocks from the Pentagon and Fashion Centre Shopping Mall. Houses the areas only revolving rooftop restaurant and lounge featuring views of the DC skyline. Amenities include luxurious guest rooms and suites with high speed internet access, fitness center, indoor heated pool, lobby bar, cafe, and fine dining restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton - Washington DC - Crystal City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton - Washington Dc - Crystal City Hotel Arlington
- Doubletree Hotel Arlington
- Doubletree Crystal City National Airport
- Doubletree Hotel Crystal City