This hotel is as close to a stay in downtown Washington D.C. as you can get without staying in Washington D.C. You can virtually walk to the Pentagon. The shuttle service to the Pentagon City metro stop was always prompt and the drivers friendly and helpful. The hotel is undergoing renovations but it wasn't much of a problem for us. We received a renovated suite. Very nice, clean, and modern room. The staff was wonderful. Be advised the Skydome's food is expensive but the view is spectacular. Great stay overall. I would stay at this hotel again when returning to the DC area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Full service hotel minutes from Ronald Reagan National Airport and located across the Potomac from Washington D.C. just two blocks from the Pentagon and Fashion Centre Shopping Mall. Houses the areas only revolving rooftop restaurant and lounge featuring views of the DC skyline. Amenities include luxurious guest rooms and suites with high speed internet access, fitness center, indoor heated pool, lobby bar, cafe, and fine dining restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cancelon and Odigeo so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton - Washington DC - Crystal City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton - Washington Dc - Crystal City Hotel Arlington
- Doubletree Hotel Arlington
- Doubletree Crystal City National Airport
- Doubletree Hotel Crystal City