I rated this Hotel 4 stars for the two criteria that were important to me. 1. Value 2. Convenience
1. Value- The cost of a 2 Queen Bed room was very reasonable. The beds were amazing! The size of the room, bath, and shower was big enough for me and my two teenagers. Free Wi-Fi was good, but did slow down during peak usage. Refrigerator and Microwave was helpful. I was initially concerned that our room was directly across from the elevator, but didn't hear anything from the hallway once the door was closed.Free shuttle to/from Airport and Metro. Pool was small, but good for a dip after a warm day of site seeing.
2. Convenience- 5 minute shuttle ride from the Airport. Just call when you arrive. 2 block walk to the Metro. 10-15 minute train ride to the sites. CVS pharmacy 1 1/2 blocks down the street to stock the refrigerator. Nice mall of shops/restaurants across the street including Subway, Buffalo Wild Wings and Chili's.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just a half of a mile from Reagan National Airport and just minutes from downtown DC, this new Hilton Garden Inn hotel offers complimentary hotel shuttle to and from the airport. Rooms feature a microwave, mini-fridge, complimentary WiFi and a desk area. Other amenities include an onsite restaurant, fitness center access, and a 24 hour convenience store onsite. Utilize the meeting space space for up to 300 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Agoda and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Reagan National Airport Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.