Hilton Garden Inn Reagan National Airport Hotel
Virginian Suites Arlington(Arlington)(Great Value!)
$89
AscendHotels
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of $130/night.

The Westin Arlington Gateway(Arlington)(Great Value!)
$111
$89
Westin.com
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $117/night.

$93
ComfortInn
$81
$73
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of $116/night.

$108
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $119/night.

$64
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $85/night.

Econo Lodge Metro(Arlington)(Great Value!)
$102
EconoLodge
$105
$84
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of $117/night.

Crystal Gateway Marriott(Arlington)(Great Value!)
$119
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of $158/night.

Hyatt Centric Arlington(Arlington)(Great Value!)
$97
Priceline
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $120/night.

1,311 results
All reviewscrystal cityroad noisejefferson davis highwaymetro stationyellow linetwo blocksnational airportshort walkfridge and microwaveconvenient locationdc areaparking feewould definitely stay here againrental carfree internetbeds were very comfortablefront desk staff
Reviewed April 26, 2013

The Radisson is conveniently located - close to everything, but on the other side of the Potomac, so traffic isn't as bad. There is a free shuttle to and from the airport, shops and restaurants of all kinds within 2 blocks (same with the Crystal City Metro stop). The Old Towne Trolley will even pick you up there and take you into town to see all the sights. It's only $39/day or $59 for a two day pass. The rooms are clean and well-kept. The breakfast buffet and other restaurant meals are very good. The bar has a good happy hour. The front desk staff are very helpful and pleasant. I would stay here again. It is remarkable quiet for being so close to the airport. We never heard airplane noise and didn't even see a plane until our last day there.

Room Tip: If your room is on the back of the hotel, it might be quieter because the highway in front can get a little noisy in the morning rush hour.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 20, 2013

I puchased a room thru Expedia to stay the night, which was a bit of a mistake because when I had checked out the Radisson web site the cost was the same, however it was just more convienient for me to book through my expedia app. Just note that when you do this you don't get any kind of rec't from the desk and, if you want to complain - like I almost did - it gets complicated. I also think that I got a bit of a crappy room because it was booked through expedia but who knows. I stayed in a kind standard room and it was room 425 which happens to be RIGHT next to or behind the elevator. Yes, you can hear the elevator. I thought about complaining before I went to bed but when you have the air on or tv it isn't as easy to hear - but I also don't have mouse earring AND I wasn't doing anything critical the next day so I was laid back about it. However, I did consider complaining and maybe changing rooms. Turns out I just got so tired I fell asleep (days without sleep, though) and it was fine. The bed was comfortable and really so was everything else. The room and furniture are older, I didn't have a sleep number bed and it was really comfortable, and I liked the blankets and little touches like a bunch of pillows and a table in the room, etc. There was a fridge also and couch and small coffee maker, etc. The TV is good, I didn't mess with it a whole lot and there aren't a ton of free channels but it was fine. I was only in the lobby for a bit and had a smooth and nice check in. I had to ask a lot of questions about shuttle (which was free and GREAT) and food and stuff - it is always nice when the front desk volunteers info but to be fair there was a lot of folks down there and he seemed busy. I also inquired about a small discount because of a connection to Radisson but I didn't get it because the hotel was busy (boo). I didn't see or use anything related to food or working out in the hotel - I basically just went straight to my room. I did order Thai food thru 24/7 app and it was great! There are restaurants a short walk away, though, so no stress if you don't have a vehicle. I didn't ask about amenity shopping and didn't see stores but there might be some within a mile walk. Rooms were clean. Again, I think my room was most likely one of the old crappy ones and I'm not excited it was given to me. I also think that there should be disclosure - if a hotel is going to put you RIGHT next to an elevator I think that should be told upfront. Not all of us are jerks and will complain - and honestly, it was fine for me.
Ok - thats it! I paid about 160-170. Oh, they have NO complementary food. That is really silly in this day and age to at least not have a small continental available. Free Wi-Fi and it was fine. I chose this hotel purposely to be next to Reagan Airport.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 19, 2013

We chose the Radisson for the great price and convenient location (very close to Crystal City Metro station). Our expectations were exceeded in every way. The staff was super nice. The room was clean, and the beds (though not the sleep number) were very comfortable. We had a little bit of noise issues due to a high school group staying on our floor, but the hotel staff handled it very quickly and we never lost any sleep because of it:-) Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 15, 2013

Overall, clean, well-equipped hotel. All staff very friendly. Sits next to Metro and a block from lots of dining and shopping. Only issue was our room had a Sleep-Number bed...I don't know what my sleep number is, but it is NONE of the numerous I tried. To me, sleeping on this type of bed is like sleeping on a pool float. I won't hold this against Radisson, and will stay here again, but will attempt to book early and avoid the inflatable bed.

Room Tip: Use if you have a sleep number bed at home...
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 11, 2013

Our experience was similar to many of the other reviewers', so I won't go on too long.
Pros: Near Reagan and the Crystal City Metro station, airport shuttle, reasonable price (even during the weekend with the Cherry Blossom festival and a meeting at the DC Convention Center with 15,000 people), very clean and responsive housekeeping staff, reasonably updated (not super modern, but not 80s throwback either).
Cons: Front desk clerk's English wasn't great, so calling for the airport shuttle was a mess, as was check in. Front desk during checkout was fine though. Food options in the hotel are limited, esp for breakfast, so be prepared to walk a couple blocks. WiFi internet was spotty, but it is free. SleepNumber bed didn't work, but it felt fine without adjustments.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business