Hilton Garden Inn Reagan National Airport Hotel
Comfort Inn Ballston(Arlington)(Great Value!)
$161
ComfortInn
$229
Renaissance Hotels
  • Room Service
$170
Virginian Suites Arlington(Arlington)(Great Value!)
$170
$279
$249
Marriott Hotels
  • Restaurant
Econo Lodge Metro(Arlington)(Great Value!)
$144
$259
Residence Inn
  • Breakfast included
1,294 results
All reviewscrystal cityroad noisejefferson davis highwaymetro stationyellow linetwo blocksshort walknational airportfridge and microwaveconvenient locationparking feedc areawould definitely stay here againrental carfree internetfront desk staffbusiness center
Reviewed October 18, 2007

Got a very affordable rate at around $100 for a queen room. The rooms are fine. The sleep number beds are great. The bathrooms are quite small but the hotel is located within a few minutes of Reagan National Airport and shares its parking ramp with Enterprise Rental in case you wanted to rent a car. Parking charges are a little steep at $16/night. Several restaurants within easy walking distance if you don't want to eat in the hotel. Had free wireless internet so if you're looking for a nice hotel slightly above the standard budget, this will work well for you.

Stayed: September 2007
2  Thank capsfan2002
Reviewed October 9, 2007

Priceline room. Adequate room size and average cleanliness. They have the sleep-number beds which sound fine in concept, except when the airbladder has a leak and you end up laying on the bed frame due all the air leaking out. Interior construction (noise level) was horrible. Heard every word from next door neighbors. They weren't doing anything beyond normal in room conversation, but still sounded like they were in my room not on the other side of the wall. Overall, this hotel was what we paid for, but it is definately not the best option for the area.

• Stayed: October 2007
1  Thank Warftr5
Reviewed October 7, 2007

The Radisson, located within a stones throw of Regan National Airport is well situated for those traveling in and out of the Arlington/DC area.

Beyond it's location there are several problems. I booked a king bed for three nights at this property. Upon checking in the front desk told me I indeed had a king room and he added, "You room also has a sleep number bed..." He went on at length about the benefits of the bed and how to operate it. I didn't really care but his pitch had me interested.

After getting my key, I went to my room. Immediately I was frustrated. The room was not a king, it was a full. This was an issue given what I paid for and the difficulties my height causes for sleeping comfortably in small beds. The second issue was that the bed the desk clerk had talked so much about was not a Sleep Number bed. That was simply annoying given the 5+ min talk I endured.

I called down to the front desk and they said they would not be able to move me until the following day. Tired and jet-lagged I cut my losses and went to sleep. At 5am I woke up to a non-stop auditory assault. My room was located within a few yards of a rental car shuttle drop off. "Beep, beep, beep..." all morning long.

I gave up sleeping and went for breakfast. The hotel dinning room was empty save two tables of business travelers. Service took a long time and when I asked for tea I was given a particular type (a flavored green tea). Now this may seem petty, however when I asked if that was the only tea available the woman said in fact no there were 10+ kinds. Small detail but it added to the growing list.

After breakfast I went to the front desk where I was told I could not switch rooms. I informed them that I was told I could and that I had paid for a king and received a full. The woman asked my room number and name. She then told me that I couldn't have stayed here as she didn't have my check in form and that the individual in 302 had checked out. This was made worse by the fact that a second desk clerk stood next to the first and repeated everything the other said as if I couldn't hear or understand her only feet away.

After 30 mins of back and forth they agreed that I had been at the hotel and that they must have made a mistake. Finally I was given a new room. The new room was correct and comfortable. With that said the issues I had dealt with would make me avoid this property in the future.

• Stayed: October 2007, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank Mlogs
Reviewed September 28, 2007

• Stayed: September 2007, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed September 11, 2007