“Below Par”
Review of RiRa Irish Pub - CLOSED

RiRa Irish Pub
Cuisines: Irish
Reviewed July 26, 2013

I've come here a few times to watch football (soccer) matches they play on the big screen, ususally in the afternoon so I can;t speak to the nightlife.

The food here is bland and way overpriced. Even simple pub food, like chicken fingers, is done poorly...soggy with no seasoning.

The fries, for an irish restuarant, are a joke. Oily and mushy, nothing like the chips you find in Ireland or the UK.

The deserts aren't good either...last time I went I had the icecream sundae on a brownie. The brownie was tasteless, and the ice-cream tasted like it had been in the freezer way too long.

I wouldn't go back.

Reviewed January 14, 2013

Guinness is good for you. Really! And the wings here are very good, with very good blue cheese. Staff is pleasant & professional & you get your drinks quickly. I wouldn't go here during a sports event, though, esp football, because the 'fans' are drunk & loud.

Reviewed December 9, 2012

The Tuesday 1/2 price burger deal (all day) and $4 pints (happy hour, ? to 7) brought me in... The RiRa burger, New Castle Brown Ale and Tara (the server) will bring me back. Pay attention to your bill; if you are there when happy hour ends *all* of your drinks end up charged the regular price. We had to point it out to the server who cheerfully made the adjustment.

Reviewed June 17, 2012

me and hubby like it here drinks r great mgt on top of things and food yummy and then stay for live band !!

Reviewed June 15, 2012

Love to hear cover bands here and dance with my girlfriends. Great for beer and cocktails.