“Great place! Try it!!”
Review of Me Jana

Me Jana
Reserve with OpenTable
Me Jana is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #59 of 901 Restaurants in Arlington
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Clarendon Blvd and N. Adams St.
Transit: Across the street from the Courthouse Metro stop.
Description: Fine Lebanese Cuisine in a warm upscale contemporary space.
Reviewed July 16, 2014

I go here often and its where I take friends when I want wonderful food and great service. You can actually talk and hear one another! I've been going since they opened several years ago and still love it. You have to try it

Reviewed May 24, 2014

We've never had Lebanese food before, and if this is any indication, we love it. The service in the restaurant was outstanding. Waitstaff and management would check in from time to time, but never too often to make sure we had what we needed. They patiently explained the menu and made suggestions that were very well received. The atmosphere is very relaxing and inviting.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

Me Jana is the best Lebanese restaurant in Arlington, and probably NoVA. The food quality is consistently excellent. The menu has an extensive selection of small plates and main courses. I love the lamb--cooked and seasoned just right! Staff is friendly and efficient. The food arrives quickly. Make sure to try to bread--with hummus--it is superb!

Reviewed April 14, 2014

The best Lebanese food ever. Best of DC, LA and NYC. Really fresh ingredients and amazing preparation. Highly recommend.

1  Thank Eric S
Reviewed February 26, 2014

...if I could. Me Jana is among the few places I go often and especially when I need a treat after a rough day. The food is incredible and consistently so. Service has its ups and downs but is never bad. The biggest problem I have is that there are so many good options it is often hard to decide what to have. And, I confess, I have managed to overeat. But it is worth it.