“Incredible”
Review of Me Jana

Me Jana
Reserve with OpenTable
Me Jana is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #29 of 887 Restaurants in Arlington
Good for: Families with children, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Clarendon Blvd and N. Adams St.
Transit: Across the street from the Courthouse Metro stop.
Description: Fine Lebanese Cuisine in a warm upscale contemporary space.
Reviewed August 13, 2013

On a short stay to the DC area I've eaten in this restaurant several times. The food and service are impeccable. Each time I've ordered something different and each time it was sensational. Truly a must for anyone in the area.

1  Thank BagLadyAtl
There are newer reviews for Me Jana

Reviewed August 2, 2013

My spouse and I enjoy Lebanese food very much, so we were glad to finally try this place last week. We went the route of ordering several mezzas as opposed to full entrees, so we had more of a tapas style meal which we liked a lot. I have to say, however, that it was not amazing. It was all pretty good, but did not blow my mind; it's a perfectly acceptable Lebanese joint, but with the high, Arlington prices, you do expect a bit more. I also have to say that the baclava was a total disappointment; it was very dry and we could barely choke it down.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

I work close by so I have been frequently to Me Jana. The lunch prices are ok, but dinner is too expensive for me. The food is very good - but not quite worth the prices for the serving sizes. I went with my son and just shared a few small plates and that worked better for us.

1  Thank Ann M
Reviewed July 27, 2013

The location and ambience for this restaurant is excellent. They have a large patio and excellent service. My disappointment was the food, which was good but over priced for the quality. I love Lebanese food and my first disappointment was the pita bread, which was a bit thin and very average. We had the Hummus with meat and sujok which was just ok. The baby eggplant and seared Halloumi would the best two dishes. If I lived in the neighborhood, I'd go back but I wouldn't make a special trip for this restaurant.

1  Thank trvladdict
Reviewed July 5, 2013

Family night out dinner at Me Jana. Conveniently located with outdoor seating. Nice decor. Owner welcomed us at the door, very pleasant, as was the total experience. Menu has a fantastic array of options, and very fun trying new things (Mezes). Moderately priced for good food and nice atmosphere. Will definitely do again!

2  Thank JackKayPA