“Great Fun at Me Jana” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Me Jana

Me Jana
Reserve with OpenTable
Me Jana is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #38 of 859 Restaurants in Arlington
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Clarendon Blvd and N. Adams St.
Transit: Across the street from the Courthouse Metro stop.
Description: Fine Lebanese Cuisine in a warm upscale contemporary space.
SE PA
“Great Fun at Me Jana”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2013

Family night out dinner at Me Jana. Conveniently located with outdoor seating. Nice decor. Owner welcomed us at the door, very pleasant, as was the total experience. Menu has a fantastic array of options, and very fun trying new things (Mezes). Moderately priced for good food and nice atmosphere. Will definitely do again!

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank JackKayPA

Zurich, Switzerland
“Excellent lebanese restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2013

I love this restaurant, it's the best meze ever, both for lunch and excellent in the evening. Great service, very friendly, very good value, it's a restuarnt I want to go to every week, I can dream at night about the halloumi and the cheese rolls.

Visited March 2013
2 Thank AnnCederhall
Bethlehem, PA, USA
“Great food, good prices”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2013

My family and friends had a really terrific meal at this restaurant, eating mostly mezzas but also some kebabs. We love middle eastern food and this restaurant was one of the best we have eaten at. The service was very good and the prices were very reasonable. They let us stay at our table and talk long after we had finished our meal. No one rushed us out on a busy Saturday night. A terrific experience and one that I will repeat when in the area.

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank smfBethlehem
Victoria, BC
“Delicious Exotic Flavours & Good Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2013

My husband and I recently dined at Me Jana. Having spent the whole winter in Mexico, I was dying for some completely different cuisines and flavours. Middle Eastern and Mediterranean seemed just right. The restaurant is attractive and we were seated at a nice table by an informative waiter.

The menu is extensive but we had no trouble immediately picking 7 or 8 tapas dishes that I could not wait to taste. The wine list is interesting and the waiter recommended I try a Lebanese red - Chateau Kefraya - it was excellent! I only went with a glass as it was $11.99 (a bottle was about $55). They shake a great vodka martini (also about $12.00).

Every dish we had was great - hot, savoury, fragrant with spices/seasonings, accompanied by nice tidbits and sauces. The tapas serving sizes were generous and we got full before we could finish everything. I really love this kind of food and dining experience, and Me Jana really delivers. I would be a regular if I lived in Arlington.

• Visited April 2013
2 Thank Bucerias_Homeowner
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Fast service, great food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2013

We went here for lunch during a business trip and tried several of their Mezza dishes - which is kinda like tapas in spanish or small little plates. Great for sharing. The food came within 5 min after ordering. I can recommened the Labneh (which is a rich yoghurt dish that you eat with the warm pita bread) and also the Potato Kibbeh (which is a fried potato dumpling). The grape leaves wasn't filled up with rice as much as other places. And the Kibbeh Nayeh has a unique taste - since it's raw beef meat that was diced and minted. Since it was cold when we visited this restaurant, we didnt get to sit outside - but the outdoor seating looked spaceous and I can see a lot of business people coming here for lunch in the summer to enjoy the sun. I've posted additional pictures on my other blog "Been There - Ate that" if you're interested:

• Visited March 2013