“Love Lebanese food!”
Review of Me Jana

Me Jana
Reserve with OpenTable
Me Jana is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #29 of 887 Restaurants in Arlington
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Clarendon Blvd and N. Adams St.
Transit: Across the street from the Courthouse Metro stop.
Description: Fine Lebanese Cuisine in a warm upscale contemporary space.
Reviewed February 23, 2013 via mobile

The food is excellent. Love the hummus with meat, mium! Atmosphere is nice, looking forward to go back in the summer and take avantage of the terrasse. At bit pricey but food and service made up for it. Really recommend it!

1  Thank Julie R
There are newer reviews for Me Jana

Reviewed February 7, 2013

After my favorite Lebanese restaurant shut down 2 years ago, we've been looking for another favorite. Unfortunately, we did not find that in Me Jana. We decided to order a handful of mezza and only found 1 out of the 5 excellent (the friend kibbeh was excellent). The hummus was subpar- kind of dry and could use more garlic in my opinion. The falafel was also kind of bland (though I prefer my falafel with lots of sumac). When all was said and done, we left with a $70 tab (not including tip) which I thought didn't reflect the quality of the food. I will note that the atmosphere, service and hostess were excellent. I was disappointed in the good :(

Reviewed January 3, 2013

I love the food ,service and atmosphere ,When I visit Dc , i look forward to go there and the best lebanese food in town

Reviewed November 28, 2012

Not just the usual hummus and grilled meats. Elegant restaurant inside, several tables nice for outside.

Reviewed November 7, 2012

Last week my wife and I enjoyed the atmosphere and service at Me Jana but were a little disapointed with the food. Maybe we didn't heed the servers recommendations but we found that all the dishes we tasted were average and not very creative. The scallops and the ablama were plain and unimaginitive, the baked cheese was too salty and the lamb shank was good but not great. I don't know, maybe it was me and my expectations were too high - seems to be a constant issue while dining in Arlington.