“Upscale Lebanese - Try it!”
Review of Me Jana

Me Jana
Reserve with OpenTable
Me Jana is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 948 Restaurants in Arlington
Good for: Families with children, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Clarendon Blvd and N. Adams St.
Transit: Across the street from the Courthouse Metro stop.
Description: Fine Lebanese Cuisine in a warm upscale contemporary space.
Reviewed November 28, 2012

Not just the usual hummus and grilled meats. Elegant restaurant inside, several tables nice for outside.

Reviewed November 7, 2012

Last week my wife and I enjoyed the atmosphere and service at Me Jana but were a little disapointed with the food. Maybe we didn't heed the servers recommendations but we found that all the dishes we tasted were average and not very creative. The scallops and the ablama were plain and unimaginitive, the baked cheese was too salty and the lamb shank was good but not great. I don't know, maybe it was me and my expectations were too high - seems to be a constant issue while dining in Arlington.

Reviewed October 15, 2012

I wandered into Me Jana a couple of years ago by chance, since it is across the street from the Residence Inn. Since then it is a must visit when I am in the area.

I like Lebanese food a lot, and Me Jana is probably the best I have had. I used to live in the area and Lebanese Taverna was a mainstay, and Me Jana is probably a cut above that. The food is always excellent, the wine choices are solid, and the service has been consistently good.

This will continue to be a "must visit" for me when I am in the area.

1  Thank eMule
Reviewed September 21, 2012

Great experience. Went for dinner with out of town guests. We got the couple sample platter, 2 lamb chops and kabobs, in addition to the chilean pinot noir. A great combination, and with a couple desserts, enough for four adults and two kids. The host was super friendly as was the staff. Food came hot, fresh and very tasty.

Reviewed September 16, 2012

We've eaten at Me Jana over a dozen times in the last couple years. It's always a lively place that feels like it's going to turn into a dance club later in the evening. It seats about 60-90 people inside and outside. The food is delicious and the lamb chops are *awesome* - truly the best we've ever had. The wine list is interesting and a great opportunity to try something from Lebanon (good reds). We often get a Me Jana sample platter (might not be on the menu) that has hommus, kibbeh, falafel, tabouleh, etc. That plus the mezza of lamb chops is very filling for two. The wait staff is friendly and will work with you to make sure you get what you're in the mood for, even if it's not exactly on the menu. Me Jana is not inexpensive, really more of a treat. The crowd and noise picks up here as the night goes on. You have to raise your voice to have a conversation after 8pm and the techno music starts around 9:30pm.