“Very yummy”
Review of Jaleo

Jaleo
Reserve with OpenTable
Jaleo is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 896 Restaurants in Arlington
Cuisines: Spanish
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 23rd Street
Transit: We are a 5 minute walk from the Crystal City Metro Station, located on the Yellow and Blue Lines. To reach us, exit the Metro, go left on 18th Street, right on Crystal Drive, and walk 5 blocks to 23rd Street, finding us on the right. Or come halfway up the escalator, left into the Shops, and proceed to 23rd Street, turning left to Crystal Drive.
Reviewed August 15, 2014

Awesome food and great customer service. I definitely recommend this as a gem in the Crystal City area.

Reviewed August 14, 2014

Hello TA,
So must of my reviews have been for hotels but Ill begin to review my notable dining experiences. Ill begin with Jaleo Crystal City because it was my most recent pleasure.

Im no stranger to Chef Jose Andres but my first time at this particular restaurant. I ran to Nordstroms up the street when I gained a taste for tapas and remembered this one was here. No reservations but I walked in and to my suprise the host graciously quickly found us a table outside because it was a great day.

My friend and I had a great time. Fantastic food and sangria on the patio was just what we needed. The thing that stood out most was the SERVICE! (I kept my reciept just so I would remember his name) Immel was the quintessential gentleman. He was very knowedgable about the food and wine and was very attentive despite a busy Sunday crowd. Our water was never low and the table was always attended too. He's a keeper! I dine at alot of restaurants due to my line of work and he stands out. Thank you Jaleo and Immel for a great spotaneous night.

Reviewed August 12, 2014

Excellent service Food was very good. We can't wait to go back again. We were seated immediately and waiter was at our table immediately.

Reviewed August 6, 2014

I went here with some friends when we were in town for a work conference. The place was packed and they had a great Sunday evening special. Unfortunately the great special was only if the entire table ordered it, so if 2 wanted it and 1 didn't you couldn't have the special. I have a odd food allergy and there was pretty much nothing on the menu that I could eat. They did find one thing that I could eat. It was all right but nothing to rave about. The dessert I had was delicious! I almost went back the next day for another order of the dessert, the Hazelnut Chocolate cake. Our service wasn't that great either.. We ended up having the manager bring us things because our waitress never came back.

I would not go back there other than for another dessert. My friends enjoyed their meal...

Reviewed August 5, 2014

The Jaleo in Crystal City is one of the best happy hours in the area. Great deals and perfect with the small plates. I've been here in the evenings plenty of times, and I've never had any issues with the service.

Of all the places on Crystal Drive, I think this is the best spot for drinks after work - best tasting drinks (especially the sangria!) and small plates to tide you over until dinner.