I as recently a victim of sever snow storms and cancelled flights. I was traveling with my father who was recently released from hospital and has mobility issues. American Airlines saw fit to fly us into an airport late at night and 40 miles from our connecting flight. We needed to find a hotel room that was well priced and handicapped friendly. The staff at this hotel were amazing, they were friendly, helpful and accommodating.
The handicapped friendly room was spacious, spotless and the bathroom was fully equipped with a wheelchair/walk-in shower and plenty of quality emergency soap/shampoo etc. The beds were comfortable and the bedding crisp and clean, with plenty of pillows.
The complimentary breakfast was a full American breakfast and included waffles, scrambled eggs, sausage and hash browns. As well as a good selection if continental options. The dining room is large with plenty of seating and two staff members available at all times to assist you.
I would stay in this hotel again if I was in Washington.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Best Western Pentagon-Reagan Airport is a newly renovated, full-service Arlington, Virginia hotel featuring spacious rooms and suites, a business center, Full Hot American breakfast daily, shuttle service to Ronald Reagan Airport and to Pentagon City Metro Station between 6:00 AM to 10:00 PM everyday- just minutes from Washington, DC and the Pentagon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz and Travelocity so you can book your BEST WESTERN Pentagon Hotel - Reagan Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Pentagon Hotel Arlington
- Best Western Hotel Pentagon
- Arlington Best Western
- Best Western Arlington