I arrived at Reagan Airport just after 10.00pm on Tuesday 21 January and waited for the hotel shuttle which didn't arrive. After 45 minutes I called the hotel to be told their shuttle doesn't run after 10.00pm.
It was a very cold night, -10 with snow and few cabs were running and the line for cabs was long and I waited almost 2 hours for one. Finally got to the hotel at 1.00am and needed to trudge 50 meters over the snow and ice from the reception to my room which was in another building.
The heater in the room did not work and there was only one blanket on the bed. A search of the room failed to locate a spare blanket. Tried to call reception but the phone didn't work. I had been traveling for 30 hours and just could not be bothered trekking back to the office so I slept in my clothes after taking a hot shower to warm up - at least the water was hot!
The breakfast the following morning was good but other than that there was nothing to recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Best Western Pentagon-Reagan Airport is a newly renovated, full-service Arlington, Virginia hotel featuring spacious rooms and suites, meeting space, a business center, a restaurant, shuttle service to Ronald Reagan Airport and to Pentagon City Metro Station between 6:00 AM to 10:00 PM everyday- just minutes from Washington, DC and the Pentagon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo and getaroom.com so you can book your BEST WESTERN Pentagon Hotel - Reagan Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Pentagon Hotel Arlington
- Best Western Hotel Pentagon
- Arlington Best Western
- Best Western Arlington