the value for the hotel was great, prices less than $100 per night. Free shuttle (not always on time) to the Metro and Airport. Hotel staff was very friendly and courteous. The free breakfast was very lame though, not much variety but that was OK, the bad part was they only offered paper and plastic to eat from. paper plates, bowls and plastic utensils and cups. Never experienced that before in a hotel. At least let us eat off of real plates. The food wasn't much to be desired, pretty bland and obviously all just microwaved, except for maybe the scrambled eggs. again, great hotel to stay in for good money but the food is not worth the effort, go find a local coffee shop.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Best Western Pentagon-Reagan Airport is a newly renovated, full-service Arlington, Virginia hotel featuring spacious rooms and suites, meeting space, a business center, a restaurant, shuttle service to Ronald Reagan Airport and to Pentagon City Metro Station between 6:00 AM to 10:00 PM everyday- just minutes from Washington, DC and the Pentagon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Expedia, getaroom.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your BEST WESTERN Pentagon Hotel - Reagan Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Pentagon Hotel Arlington
- Best Western Hotel Pentagon
- Arlington Best Western
- Best Western Arlington