Best Western Pentagon Hotel - Reagan Airport
Comfort Inn Ballston(Arlington)(Great Value!)
$161
ComfortInn
$229
Renaissance Hotels
  • Room Service
$170
Virginian Suites Arlington(Arlington)(Great Value!)
$170
$279
$249
Marriott Hotels
  • Restaurant
Econo Lodge Metro(Arlington)(Great Value!)
$144
$259
Residence Inn
  • Breakfast included
1,180 results
All reviewsroom was cleanmetro stationreagan airportfree shuttlealways on timedc areayogurtthe breakfast areahotel shuttlecomplimentary breakfastconvenient locationarlington cemeterypentagonkeurigmallvirginia
Reviewed August 14, 2013

I left my Nook in the room and didn't realize it until we got home. Just a couple phone calls in the morning and my reader was fedexed and back in my hands the next day.

Check out person was very helpful and printed out directions to our destination.

The room was very clean, the breakfast person was friendly and helpful. We will definitely stay there again when we're in DC.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 13, 2013

First off the service was slow very slow. One person working the front desk. She seems very frustrated with the phone ringing. customers waiting. Ask for cart to haul the luggage and was told there were none. Next the rooms were very smelly, carpet was filthy. The doors had the appearance of poor workmanship. The sheets on the bed were wrinkle and mattress was extremely soft. Felt like a waterbed. The AC unit was very loud all the time that I was there. Wallpaper falling off the walls, the door jams were rusty, the hinges were rusty leading to the bathroom. I never experienced rooms where you had to go outside to get to the next room. This was the slum of the slum hotel stay. The food was horrible nd had the audacity to ask for tips when I served myself food on a paper plate. Never again..... would not recommend this place to anyone not even a dog.

Room Tip: please make sure you visit the place first or If you know someone you will be visiting ask them to check it out first for you.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank sportiegirl
Reviewed August 13, 2013

We have stayed here before and keep going back. Reasonably priced, out of the real busy areas but yet close to everything. Internet access, excellent breakfast with good shuttle service. Reagan is really close

Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 11, 2013

Clean hotel, helpful staff. Great location. Great pool. Great breakfast. There is a great store/gift shop on the grounds. 1 mile from a market. Many local restaurants deliver there. Easy check in and quick check out. We loved it there and will stay again!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 11, 2013

I booked my room online for a fair price.
The location of the hotel is great. You are at 395 with direct access to the national mall. The drive in to DC is a delight - at least on a weekend with less traffic.

Check-in was smooth. I received two keys, two breakfast tickets and I had a room on the first floor facing the street. There will be traffic noise the closer you are to Greble.

The room was clean, the beds were made up nice. There is a sink and ample counter space at the rear of the room. That is where there is an ironing station, a safe and a generously-sized clothing rack. The bathroom has a toilet, a hair dryer and a pedestal sink. The shower was clean and water was hot and water pressure was adequate. There were plenty of towels and toiletries. I saw some ceiling repair work in the bathroom. Nothing looked sloppy.

The lights are bright enough. There is a flat-screen TV. There are a couple of chairs and a table with a coffee maker. The a/c unit is at the door. It was set to 70 degrees and cycled on and off with little noise.

The queen beds have firm mattresses and the linens were clean.

I was able to park in front of my room.

The breakfast buffet runs from 6:30 to 10 am. The room was busy. There are a variety of hot foods, fruit, cereal, bread and pastries. There are juices, coffee and milk. The buffet was stocked well up to the 10 am closing time. I enjoyed what I consumed.

I looked at the pool from the buffet room. It looked clean. I did not use it.

The location and the price are good. I have stayed in hotels with fewer amenities in smaller locales for the same price. From the people I saw at the buffet, this hotel attracts people from around the world. No one looked grumpy or complained about the food.

Who knows? Maybe I got a nice room since I booked online and maybe they knew I'd review it?

Room Tip: The 101 to 117 side will have traffic noise. Then again, the rooms might be nicer.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo