A few friends and I stayed here last June 2013. We only stayed here 2 nights, but let me say it was one of the worst hotels I have ever stayed at. The outside of the hotel was filthy, and there were cobwebs in all the corners of the floors. Inside the room was a little better. The TV was up to date, and the beds were descent, but the bathrooms were horrible! The ceiling had black stains on it, and the wall was starting to peel. The shower was small and the water pressure was terrible. The service was Ok, and the location was right off the highway and very convenient.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Best Western Pentagon-Reagan Airport is a newly renovated, full-service Arlington, Virginia hotel featuring spacious rooms and suites, a business center, Full Hot American breakfast daily, shuttle service to Ronald Reagan Airport and to Pentagon City Metro Station between 6:00 AM to 10:00 PM everyday- just minutes from Washington, DC and the Pentagon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your BEST WESTERN Pentagon Hotel - Reagan Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Pentagon Hotel Arlington
- Best Western Hotel Pentagon
- Arlington Best Western
- Best Western Arlington