Stayed in this hotel on my recent trip to DC. Its about 7 min by taxi from Pentagon which was our first destination to see in DC. From the airport its about 10 min or so and costs about &20.
The hotel is okay, the rooms are spacious but the in the shower was broken, looked like it was about to fall off completely. Also they advertised they had full breakfast where in reality it was only eggs and porridge. No cheese or ham or fruit. Very very poor breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Best Western Pentagon-Reagan Airport is a newly renovated, full-service Arlington, Virginia hotel featuring spacious rooms and suites, a business center, Full Hot American breakfast daily, shuttle service to Ronald Reagan Airport and to Pentagon City Metro Station between 6:00 AM to 10:00 PM everyday- just minutes from Washington, DC and the Pentagon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Best Western, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Pentagon Hotel - Reagan Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Pentagon Hotel Arlington
- Best Western Hotel Pentagon
- Arlington Best Western
- Best Western Arlington