All reviewsamuse restaurantfloor lobbykey bridgefront deskfourth floorroom servicethe rosslyn metro stationacross the bridgeself parkpotomac riverupgraded to a suitehotel restaurantdc areahotel guestshotel is beautifulparking garage isbusiness trip
Reviewed December 2, 2017 via mobile

Early check-in was a breeze. HOWEVER, I reserved a king room and was given a double (They said everything was taken). Not a big deal, but when I asked for a view they told me since I was only staying one night the view wouldnt matter. The bathroom trash can had NOT been emptied;The room felt dirty. Staff was professional in rhetoric (aside from the view comment). Could not wait to check out... thank goodness it was only one night; NEVER AGAIN!

Stayed: October 2017, traveled solo
lmdshotel, Manager at Le Meridien Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2017

Dear Metalfoot,

Thank you for staying at our property and for your review. I am sorry to hear about your experience and the cleanliness issues. Cleanliness is our top priority at our property and I am sorry that we fell short. I am sorry that you did not get the room that your originally booked. We do try to accommodate our early check in's, however this does come with the best available rooms we have available. I hope you will give our property another opportunity next time you are in the nation's capital.

Thanks,

LMRoomsManager

Reviewed November 27, 2017

The hotel staff went above and beyond to ensure a quick check in process. My friend and I were traveling together and after her flight was delayed I notified the check in desk of this in case I wouldn't be there when she arrived so she wouldn't have any issues checking in without me. The hotel room was modern and very clean. The hotel is a short drive from the National Mall and a short walk to Georgetown. I would definitely recommend this property to friends and family and plan on returning.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 21, 2017

We stayed here for 3 nights. The staff went out of there way to accommodate our every need. The food and beverage manager, Miranda, made a point of introducing herself and inquired about our experience. Each and every employee greeted us at every turn. The hotel itself was clean and the amenities such as the warm inviting space off lobby with fireplaces, couches and tables for gathering was wonderful. The buffet breakfast was extensive and delicious. We will definitely use this as our home away from home while visiting the D.C. area.

Room Tip: We were across from elevators i but due to the room set up with hall leading to BR/sitting area,not an issue.
  • Stayed: November 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed November 19, 2017 via mobile

The hotel is located right over the bridge. All of the hotel staff was friendly. The room was clean. I would stay at this hotel again if it was priced right. We did have to uber a lot due to the location.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 16, 2017

This is a wonderful hotel, with nice room, friendly staff.
Especially the concierge Marc was really friendly and helpful. He gave us information about restaurant near by. We had a wonderful short walk to Georgetown.
We travelled as family( (the kids are teens) but I sure can also recommend it for business travelers etx. The subway station is close.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family