Le Meridien Arlington
$93
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $108/night.

Virginian Suites Arlington(Arlington)(Great Value!)
$89
AscendHotels
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $115/night.

The Westin Arlington Gateway(Arlington)(Great Value!)
$111
$76
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of $105/night.

$81
$73
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $92/night.

Crystal Gateway Marriott(Arlington)(Great Value!)
$176
$119
Marriott Hotels
Savings alert! 47% below average rates

The price you found is 47% lower than this hotel's average rate of $224/night.

$85
Econo Lodge Metro(Arlington)(Great Value!)
$121
$102
EconoLodge
$100
$80
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of $111/night.

$161
RitzCarlton.com
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 45% below average rates

The price you found is 45% lower than this hotel's average rate of $292/night.

Hyatt Centric Arlington(Arlington)(Great Value!)
$99
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $120/night.

All reviewsamuse restaurantkey bridgefront deskfourth floorroom servicethe rosslyn metro stationshort walk to georgetownself parkingacross the bridgem streetpotomac riverhotel restaurantupgraded to a suitebusiness areahotel guestshotel is beautifulrooms are nice
Reviewed July 7, 2014

I have been with DC/ VA couple of times and I been couple of hotels in VA area mostly by Reagan airport. I would like to express how Impressed I am with Charlie Nguyen positive energy, great vibes and fantastic customer care. I am really appreciated to Charlie for displaying such great customer service and customer care. Thank you for the fantastic hospitality and quality experience and I would like to say thank you to for being so welcoming from the moment I walked into the lobby. I would like to point out also that I was really impressed with the Lobby as it is very fancy and really looked graceful. The hotel itself is a very fancy hotel, very upscale, very nice Bar! and I was impressed with the scenery within the hotel, the nice carpets, the doors and the room was very elegant and the junior suite room has their own jacuzzi and own gym treadmill which I am very very very impressed! The room was very clean and I felt very relaxed and comfortable within the room environment. I was also impressed with the high speed internet which was very convenient. The Le re meridian Hotel is located in a very nice spot within Arlington as it is in the middle of all the major attractions including a 3 minute walk from Roslyn Metro and few mins away from George Town and in Roslyn you can catch all the buses and orange and blue metro stops. Including bus 5a going to Washington Dulles very convenient! For all travellers the Le meridien hotel is highly recommended and the best hotel ever! because of the awesome customer care, fantastic lobby and room and perfect location. Thank you once again for demonstrating a great customer service and customer care; I was really overwhelmed with the quality of customer focus from Charlie Nguyen! Thank you from the bottom of my heart and keep it up!

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank MsRuffle
Reviewed July 5, 2014

Overall we enjoyed our stay, but there were several issues/concerns. We stayed in the Classic King room. First of all, the room was smaller than expected. There was a broken/missing towel rack in the bathroom. The makeup mirror light didn't work. One of the over the bed lamps was missing and the other one didn't work. There wasn't a clock in the room. The bed was uncomfortable. There was a mix up with my reservation and we were locked out of our room. This issue was resolved quickly. The hotel is better suited for business travelers. It was not the romantic getaway that we expected.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Paul P, Manager at Le Meridien Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2014

Dear ADH43,

Thank you for choosing Le Meridien hotel for your recent visit and for taking the time to share your experience with us. I apologize for the inconvenience you experienced with the condition of the room. We pride ourselves in having spotless room accommodations and I appreciate this opportunity to address any inconsistency with our staff to make sure things like that don’t happen again in the future. I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay overall and if there is anything else I can do for you do not hesitate to contact me and I will be glad to help. I will look forward to welcoming you back to Le Meridien soon.
Paul
Le Meridien Management

Reviewed July 5, 2014

My wife, granddaughter and I stayed in the Le Meridien June 29-July 3, 2014. This was our third time to stay in this hotel over the past five years, but it was the least pleasant.

It isn't that there is anything terribly wrong with the hotel, it is just that there is nothing outstanding about it any more. And, possibly I am blaming the hotel for the huge amount of construction going on in the area, but the hotel's 19th street location is no longer as convenient as it once was. The surrounding streets are noisy with jackhammers and earth moving equipment all day long.

The only real problem we had with our room was that the air conditioning seemed to have a mind of its own. We would set the thermostat on 72 degrees, and it would seem to work properly for a few hours. But then it would inexplicably go into air conditioning overdrive and cool the room to as low as 59 during the night. This process repeated for three of the four nights we stayed in the hotel.

One of the reasons we previously liked this hotel was that there was a convenient parking garage in the same building with reasonable rates. The parking garage is still there, but it is no longer very convenient. Now, only a small part of the garage is available for self-parking, and it cost us $57 for the four nights we were there. Seems that this Le Meridien is REALLY wanting you to use valet parking, but I won't do that. No one drives my car but me or my wife.

There were good things about our stay. The room was exceptionally clean and reasonably quiet, although we did hear more airplane noise from nearby Reagan Airport, which may have been due to the side of the building we were on. We didn't use the restaurant, and it was closed due to some type of special function for some of the days we were there.

About the only outstanding thing left about this hotel during our stay was the concierge. This guy was knowledgeable, friendly and helped us find a great restaurant. Kudos to the concierge.

But, next time we visit Arlington, we will probably stay in the Hyatt that is nearby. It seems to have more going for it now.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family

Dear SteveinGA5,
Thank you for choosing Le Meridien Arlington for your recent visit and for sharing your comments with us. Please accept my apologies for the inconvenience you experienced with the temperature in the room. I have contacted our Engineering department so the issue can be addressed and resolved quickly.
I apologize that you felt as though the parking was not convenient, We offer both Valet and Self-Parking so that our guests can have a choice.
If there is anything else I can do for you do not hesitate to contact me and I will be glad to help. I hope you will stay with us again for a much better experience.
Paul
Le Meridien Arlington

Reviewed July 2, 2014

The hotel location was ideal with a short walk to both the metro and Georgetown and reasonable car/taxi drives to other key locations. The room was spacious, clean, and the bed/bedding comfortable. For conducting business I appreciated the comfortable work desk, chair, and free wifi. The front desk and room service staff were incredibly friendly and went out of their way to assist me. The friendly, efficient, and effective services offered by the front desk personnel were impressive. The only negative was no coffee/tea in the room. I don't want to get dressed to go obtain an evening or morning coffee/tea. And, I don't want the interruption and hassle of room service to obtain something so simple either.

The Amuse restaurant "team" was the polar opposite, and is the reason for merely 4 stars. The restaurant closed by 930pm leaving you with a limited room service menu from that point and little surrounding the hotel as an immediate option.

The one evening I planned to dine with a friend in the restaurant, we had begun in the lounge area. I tried to order drinks from one server but was informed it was not her area and someone else would be over soon. In the time she explained we were not her job, she could have taken our drinks order and passed it along to the server for that area. Self-interest only performance.

We ordered drinks after a wait, from our assigned server, and an appetiser. We ordered a second round of drinks and tried to order dinner. We were informed the kitchen was closed. I was surprised the server had not informed us the kitchen would be closing (we might also have liked to have ordered another appetiser). Perhaps it was someone else's job to tell us the restaurant would close soon?

Knowing the surrounding hotel area did not offer many options, and most closed early, I suggested we order room service and eat in the lounge (my room was hardly appropriate). I was also exhausted after a long day working and did not want to have to get out again. The restaurant staff merely stared at us and offered no assistance in placing an order from room service. It was not their problem our server neglected to inform us the restaurant would be closing. Helping us would take effort and might return no tip, so we were on our own.

We abandoned our full drinks, at a cost/waste of $30, to rush out before the few other places nearby closed at 10pm.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
3  Thank Frankie H
Reviewed July 1, 2014

Spent 4 nights here last week and it was WONDERFUL. So close to the Metro that got us all around D.C. and a nice walk over the Key Bridge to Georgetown.

The hotel is lovely, modern and welcoming. But most of all, the staff was super. Not only were they very friendly, but sooooo accommodating as well. We had a couple of minor "issues" with our room and before we could even report them, one of the managers approached us as we exited the elevator and asked us how our stay was and if there was anything they could do for us. We reported our two little issues and went promptly to have breakfast (in the hotel).

After breakfast we went back to our room and they had already addressed and fixed the two little issues! Talk about fast, efficient service! I will sing the praises of this hotel to anyone who is interested in going to the D.C. area. We will return.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple