Le Meridien Arlington
Comfort Inn Ballston(Arlington)(Great Value!)
$93
$87
ComfortInn
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $114/night.

$169
$119
Marriott Hotels
Savings alert! 49% below average rates

The price you found is 49% lower than this hotel's average rate of $233/night.

Virginian Suites Arlington(Arlington)(Great Value!)
$89
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $116/night.

Econo Lodge Metro(Arlington)(Great Value!)
$102
$96
EconoLodge
$76
$73
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $92/night.

$101
$84
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of $127/night.

$80
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of $133/night.

Hyatt Centric Arlington(Arlington)(Great Value!)
$99
$89
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of $127/night.

$72
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of $108/night.

$179
RitzCarlton.com
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of $293/night.

All reviewsamuse restaurantkey bridgefront deskfourth floorroom servicethe rosslyn metro stationshort walk to georgetownself parkingacross the bridgem streetpotomac riverhotel restaurantupgraded to a suitebusiness areahotel guestshotel is beautifulrooms are nice
Reviewed February 20, 2013

This was the first time I’ve stayed at Le Meridian, but I’ve been traveling to Washington, DC for the past ten years. It was a little difficult to find at first but that’s part of its charm. This is a small hotel as compared to your typical Embassy Suites or Renaissance. Due to its size you get to really know the staff.As soon you walk in any hotel you will judge the hotel from the front desk staff.In Le meridien as soon we walk in Bell man was standing at the front. he greet us and help us to park the valet our car and bring the luggage in the main lobby (4Th Floor), The main lobby is on the 4th floor, I am really impressed with thei Concept. As soon we step on 4th floor front desk associate greet with smile, and Start checking in If i am not wrong his name is TEE, he very energetic and very professional and give us all the information. We booked actually 1 king but with kids i request him to change 2 beds he changed it right away. He is awesome guy.
In addition, the rooms were clean and relaxing, we had a beautiful view of Gerogetown,The hotel has a beautiful 'posh' feel and smells wonderful from the time you enter the door.
Overall, I can't say enough about our delightful stay at Le Merdien. Even on the day we were leaving, the door attendant gave us much easier directions to access the highway than my GPS or Mapquest directions. Again, from start to finish this was an ideal hotel for our DC vacation, making it a great trip!

Room Tip: Rooms on the River View and Ask TEE for any help.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank patrick m
Allan b, Manager at Le Meridien Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2013

Dear Patrick M,

We are thrilled to received your feedback, happy to know that you enjoyed your visit at the Le Meridien Arlington. Thank you for your feedback, please visit us again soon.

Reviewed February 17, 2013

I arrived in the hotel early than check in time i knew check in time is 3pm but i was shocked when he told me he can check me in even before noon his name is ADEEL he checked me in he called cab for me because i was going for meating he was so nice very professional front desk agent hotel was bz when next day i came down for check out ADEEL was there he was working by him self he was helping guest with smile very nice hotel clean no distrubness good location hotel is manged very well keep it up thank you again ADEEL and the rest of team

Room Tip: any where in the bulding you choose the room you wont be dispointed
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank shaistry d

Dear Shaistry D,

Thank you so much for your feedback! Glad that we were able to accommodate your early check in request and Adeel exceeded your expectations.

Please come and visit us again soon.

Reviewed February 16, 2013

When i arrived at this hotel, i already felt the environmental change. I felt good and so did my friends who i came with. We were served very passionately by Tee. He's a wonderful recipient. He greeted us with a smile and gave us the best service i have experienced in any other hotels. The guy can make you laugh. The hotel stay was amazing. Tee helped us with everything from check-in to check-out. We stayed at this hotel for two nights and felt as if we werent too far from home. This place is amazing. I can't describe it any better. Much recommended for every visitor visiting the area. You will no doubt have a wonderful stay.!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank randy S
Allan b, Manager at Le Meridien Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2013

Dear Randy S,

Glad to hear that we exceeded your expectations and Tee was able to provide you with exemptional service. Thank you for your business and visit us again soon.

Reviewed February 16, 2013

I would like to share the experience I had on my trip. I went to dc to attend a wedding I choose to stay at tge the le Meridian arlington consideringvtge great location snd it was close to ny cousin s house who was getting married anyways as I said the location it self was great the hotel was awesome clean , and it didnt smell awkward as others hotels that I stayed in. The guys at front desk who checked me in was great I think his name was tee im sorry if I spell it wrong buy ya again Tee was outstanding he was very professional and helpful it was nice to see that the staff realky do care about their guest .our checkout was smooth but not warm as our check in . I would surely recommend this hotel for dc traveller's and if you guys got there lookvfor tee im sure he will make your stay very pleasant.

• Stayed: January 2013
4  Thank g2014

Dear G2014,

Thank you so much for your feedback! Glad that Tee was able to provide you with excemptional service. So sorry we did not meet your check out expectation. Please come back and visit us again soon.

Reviewed February 11, 2013

Before my stay I had read some reviews online that stated the Le Meridien had terrible customer service.

I couldn't disagree more. The hotel staff has been nothing but amazing. The guy at the counter, Adeel, went above and beyond for every request I made. He should be promoted. His attitude and work ethic was excellent. I couldn't speak any higher of him.

Every trip to DC I will make in the future will be booked through the Le Meridian.
I can honestly recommend this hotel to anyone who appreciates amazing customer service and helpful employees.

• Stayed: February 2013
4  Thank rbassett

Dear rbassett,

Thank you so much for your feedback! I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed your visit and Adeel exceeded your expectations. Please visit us again soon.