Le Meridien Arlington
$209
Westin.com
  • Pool
Comfort Inn Ballston(Arlington)(Great Value!)
$161
ComfortInn
$170
$229
Renaissance Hotels
  • Room Service
Virginian Suites Arlington(Arlington)(Great Value!)
$170
$279
$249
Marriott Hotels
  • Restaurant
Econo Lodge Metro(Arlington)(Great Value!)
$144
Doubletree.com
$259
Residence Inn
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsamuse restaurantkey bridgefront deskfourth floorroom servicethe rosslyn metro stationshort walk to georgetownself parkingacross the bridgem streetpotomac riverhotel restaurantupgraded to a suitebusiness areahotel guestshotel is beautifulrooms are nice
Reviewed January 30, 2013

I spent one night at this hotel but love the room and the service. I didn't care for the garage to lobby access. Close to the metro and major highways, and Georgetown is a short walk away. I would definitely go back.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Allan b, Manager at Le Meridien Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2013

Dear JiminiJ,

Thank you so much for your feedback! I'm happy to know that you enjoyed your short visit with us. Please come and visit us again soon.

Reviewed January 29, 2013

My husband and I recently returned from a trip to Washington DC and stayed at the Le Meridien. We picked this spot due to its proximity of the Metro as we were attending events in DC for the inauguration. We were greeted with a warm reception and allowed to check in a little early which was quite nice(especially after our drama at the airport). Our room was clean, comfortable and contemporary. And although expensive, room service was pretty good. There are also a few restaurants within walking distance for convenience. And although I know the room rate was jacked up due to "The Inauguration," I would not hesitate to stay here again!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Brittany729

Thank you for your feedback! I'm glad that you enjoyed your visit with us during the Inauguration. Please visit us again soon.

Reviewed January 28, 2013

Me and the bf booked this hotel for an early birthday getaway day trip to dc. The agent that checked me in was absolutely AWFUL. (his name was tee something). I have a legal name and a given name. So i had requested for the reservation be made under my legal name. Long story short, the reservation was done by spg under my given name. Naturally, the agent asked me to verify or provide id for that name, i found the original email, with the confirmation number, with BOTH NAMES and even MULTIPLE emails of communication with spg regarding this reservation. HE DIDNT EVEN LOOK OR ACKNOWLEDGE THE emails. SO.... WHATS THE POINT OF MAKING A BIG DEAL IN ASKING ME IF YOU'RE NOT EVEN GOING TO CHECK?! seriously. I was annoyed. OH, let me add, this was AFTER he was arguing with another guest. We then asked him about parking.. he brushed us off and rolled his eyes at us?? Seriously? are we BOTHERING YOU? OR disrupting you in what youre SUPPOSED to be doing, your JOB??!

Moving on, we were assigned to a 6th floor room. Typical starwood standards, comfortable layout, cozy space. Loved it. Upon entering the room, I went to check and open the drawers and ended up breaking my nail. So, ladies, you know what i'm talking about, that rough edge that just bothers the doodles out of you and yet theres nothing you can do about it. So I called down and asked for a nail file to get sent up. OF COURSE. WITH MY LUCK.... that Tee guy picked up. He told me he'd check with housekeeping .. I waited about 1 hr in my room before heading out to our dinner reservation, and NO ANSWER. if you didnt have one, i really wouldve appreciated if you'd call and tell me that. Dont leave me hanging and waiting for a nail file after you tell me your gonna check !!!

When we came back from our day, ready to retire, I had stopped by the front desk to ask for a nail file, again, since i never got an answer. The sweetest agent - Raymi? - checked and checked his drawers and contacted housekeeping and genuinely went out of his way and load and behold.. HE FOUND ONE!! I then inquired about my rate and checkout time, he was so sweet and helpful and politely told me that since i had a prepaid rate, he was unable to disclose the details. This is what i expected from a le meridien !!!

The hotel is sufficient, great shower, good workspace/ desk area. comfortable bed. It was very centrally located to all the tourist-y things we did as well. About 5 min from arlington cemetery, if not closer. just across the bridge from DC 's national mall. Location is great. I would recommend this hotel to my friends and family, to all tripadvisor dc visitors. Just be on the lookout for Mr. Tee-something upon checkin. Wait a little longer on the other line, my friends. Or deal with unnecessary aggravation.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Aubrey P
Allan b, Manager at Le Meridien Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2013

Dear Aubrey P,

Thank you for providing us your feedback, I'm glad that overall you enjoyed your visit with us. I'm so sorry to hear about your encounter you had with one of our team member. Please contact me at your convinience, I would like to talk to you about recent visit.

Thank you so much for your business.

703-894-5062

Reviewed January 27, 2013

Le Maridien Arlington is a hidden gem among many hotels in the Washington DC area. With its impeccable staff and clean well appointed rooms I use this hotel as an escape from the daily grind of the city. I first found this hotel one night when I was feeling under the weather and didn't feel like making the drive from work to home. I saw a 4 star hotel on Hotwire.com in the Arlington VA area and figured why not give it a shot. I was surprised that this hotel was in walking distance from my office in busy Rosslyn VA, but once you enter through the main doors and inhale the pleasent aroma filling the entryway, you'll feel a million miles away from the City (in a good way).

From that point forward I now go out of my way to book nights at this hotel just to relax and regain my piece of mind. Just check in, drop your things, take a nice hot shower, then go downstairs for a good meal in their restaurant or sit by the fireplace with a well mixed drink and ponder. Their full service bar is awesome and the bar staff is always so friendly and helpful.

This is just my perfect chill place and I highly suggest it to anybody looking to get away from the city grind. Oh, and if your looking for a nice quiet place to spend some romantic alone time with that special someone, this is the place!

Side Notes: I'm sure it would be good for vacationers but not for families. Please, keep your rug rats out of this place for my own sanity. Close good access to the city but really, why would you want to leave the hotel?

Room Tip: Just talk to your front desk host. They are very helpful.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Allan b, Manager at Le Meridien Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2013

Dear Vince B,

Thank you so much for your feedback, very happy to know that we exceeded your expectations.
Please visit us again soon.

Reviewed January 26, 2013

Let me first start by saying, I lived in Arlington for six years and loved this hotel as a Palomar. I now do not live in the Arlington area, but when I was planning a Valentine's weekend getaway for my girlfriend and I, I thought immediately of this place. I booked this hotel way in advance for two nights. I saw that there was a cheaper priced option on the website, but they were non-refundable, so I decided not to book that option since I wasnt sure if we would definitely make it. I just cancelled my trip (three weeks prior to the actual date of the trip) and was only rewarded a credit to my account for one night. I think three weeks is plenty of time for them to find another guest. I am shocked. I have never heard of this policy anywhere and certainly not at an upscale botique hotel like Le Meridien. I now have to eat that money because of this. I am very dissapointed and disgusted with this and chances are, I will not be returning because of this. Why have a non-refundable and refundable option? Ridiculous!

Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank PJ3333
Allan b, Manager at Le Meridien Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2013

Dear PJ3333,

So sorry to hear about the issue experienced with your cancelled reservation. At your convenience please contact me at 703-894-5062, I want to find out more about your cancelled reservation.

Thank you so much for reaching out, I look forward hearing from you.