“Le Meridien Arlington Restaurant” 5 of 5 bubbles

Le Meridien Arlington
Ranked #36 of 51 Hotels in Arlington
GreenLeadersSilver level
Asheville, NC USA
“Le Meridien Arlington Restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2012

Recently had lunch while doing some business in Rosslyn, VA. I had never been to Le Meridien before, but had a delightful lunch there with one of my colleagues. The food was excellent and i was glad to see one of my favorite waiters, Tony (who used to work nearby at Tivoli). It was good to see him and (as always) he had some good menu recommendations. Will be happy to eat there again.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (157)
St Louis
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 1, 2012

I loved my stay at Le Merdien. The hotel decor is sleek and the bar is great for after work happy hour. Drink and food choice at the hotel restaurant was quite good. The room was spacious and clean. The beds were very comfortable and I had a great view to the river and Georgetown. The gym is stocked with new equipment and a wide variety. Service from the staff was great. They recommended and made hotel reservations as well as booked transportation to the airport. I will be staying there again for my next trip.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Allan b, Manager at Le Meridien Arlington, responded to this review, November 5, 2012
Dear farm2fork,

Thank you so much for your feedback! I glad to see that you enjoyed your stay at the Le Meridien and enjoyed the food in Amuse. Thank you so much for your business and please visit us again soon.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2012

Le Meridien is a great hotel with a friendly staff close to the Rosslyn metro station. Their restaurant Amuse was the highlight of our stay! Daniel and Yodit get a lot of credit for making us welcome and enjoy our stay at the Meridien.

• Stayed October 2012
1 Thank Nicole G
Allan b, Manager at Le Meridien Arlington, responded to this review, October 30, 2012
Dear Nicole G,

Thank you for your feedback!

We are always happy to see when we not only meet our guests expectations but exceed them. Happy to know that you very much enjoyed your stay at the Le Meridien and enjoyed the food and service at Amuse Restaurant.

Please visit us again in the near future.

New Orleans, Louisiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 27, 2012

hi, i stayed here for one night the reason why im writing this review because the hotel was very bz . Weh i came at front desk to check out i have to stand in line. i was late about to mis my flight.there was only one person was working at front desk he was very help full fast guy. he was handling very well professional name was Adeel , but the problem was phone was keep ringing i have to wait in line to check out. i think it will be nice if they have more people at front desk in bz time than we dont have to waist are time.other than that every thing was great im coming back with family for thanks giving to c my parents.

Room Tip: great stay
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank susan b
Dear Susan b,

Thank you so much for staying with us! Very happy to know that you enjoyed your stay with us, sorry you had to wait in line to check out. I will definitely address this issue. Please visit us again soon.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2012

If you have read my previous rant about the Gaylord National, you would know how frustrated I was in the hotel choosing process. So, my wedding was on a Saturday and not only did I have to direct the decorating crew first thing in the morning but then I had to get married. :) I knew it was going to be a stressful long day and my husband and I just wanted to find a nice little place in town to crash that wasn't our house. So I searched for nothing fancy, preferably Starwood and with some views of the city. I happened upon Le Meridien not only because it had excellent ratings, but the price was perfect too for just a one night stay. I booked my hotel on hotels.com and left a comment in special instructions that it was my honeymoon. Upon arriving, there was a convenient (and totally reasonable priced parking garage - $4.00) directly connected to the hotel. I never looked at photos of the hotel prior and I am glad I didn't. The spectacular design and decor of this place swept me up into a warm, cozy and very hip space. The hotel personnel greeted us in a very friendly matter and personally let us know that if we needed anything that they would make it happen. One person in particular (Tee Loofa) was so sweet and polite we felt as we were VIP customers. So we saunter up to the room, dead tired and find out we were put on the top floor in a room that overlook Georgetown (complete with strawberries and champagne). Since our expectations were just a place with a bed that wasn't ours, it really felt like they were there to top off an already special day just for us. I will forever recommend this hotel and will never forget that wonderful feeling that I got from staying here.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Jinesusa
Dear Jinesusa,

I am very happy that you enjoyed your mini-honeymoon at the Le Meridien Arlington! I am specially happy to know that the staff exceeded your expectations.
Please visit us again in the near future.

Thank you so much for your business.

Laurel, Delaware
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2012 via mobile

My husband and I had high hopes for our 4 days 3 nights in Arlington. We did have a good time, but our stay at Le Meridien left us anxious to get back home. Good: the restaurant, Amuse, has a good if limited menu and wine list. The conference rooms at the top of the adjoining tower have beautiful views of D.C. Our room was clean, and the bed was comfortable. Bad: housekeeping was slow and inconsistent. One day our room was not made up until mid-afternoon; one day they lost our laundry. If you are attending a conference, fine, but if not, there is nothing to do within walking distance. Don't order anything from room service that is not on the menu. Example: on the breakfast menu, there is an item called "yogurt parfait": fresh berries, yogurt, and granola in layers in a parfait glass. A little heavy on the granola. So twice I tried to order a bowl of plain yogurt plus a bowl of berries. Both times I was told, "No problem!" And twice I got again, you guessed it, another yogurt parfait! If they couldn't accommodate my request, why didn't they just say so? I can't say we would never return, but I would probably not recommend Le Meridien to friends traveling to D.C. or Arlington.

Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Maggie P
Dear Maggie P,

Thank you so much for your time providing us your feedback!
I'm glad to see you you find the hotel convenient to your conference and enjoyed Amuse Restaurant. Please accept my apology for not meeting all your expectations, please feel free to contact me next time you are back in town, we would like to make it up to you.

allan.bella@lemeridienarlington.com
Albuquerque, New Mexico
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2012

Hi, i stayed here in this hotel.Hotel is good clean comfort .Its great location,close to Army base.My husband is in army this is my 2nd stay in this hotel.The hotel staff is very help full specially two very friendly guys T and Adell i hope im writing the correct name.they were very friendly helpfull. Hotel is very clean. i like it we r coming back in 11/25 to c my husband and i will definitaly stay here

Room Tip: Every thing is good
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family