Le Meridien Arlington
$280
$239
Marriott Hotels
  • Restaurant
Comfort Inn Ballston(Arlington)(Great Value!)
$127
$94
$319
  • Room Service
Econo Lodge Metro(Arlington)(Great Value!)
$110
$102
EconoLodge
$172
$152
$177
$153
  • Restaurant
Virginian Suites Arlington(Arlington)(Great Value!)
$134
$189
  • Breakfast included
Americana Hotel(Arlington)(Great Value!)
$150
All reviewsamuse restaurantkey bridgefront deskfourth floorroom servicethe rosslyn metro stationshort walk to georgetownself parkingacross the bridgem streetpotomac riverhotel restaurantupgraded to a suitebusiness areahotel guestshotel is beautifulrooms are nice
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 22, 2012

Guests for my wedding stayed at Le Meridian. I had originally signed a contract when it was Palomar. There were a few bumps in the road during the transition, but I was extremely impressed with Le Meridian. They were beyond accommodating (upgraded parents of the bride and groom for free), gave me the Ambassador Suite, brought a bottle of wine up for my husband and I at the end of the night, kept the bar open late for my guests, knew us by name (Doorman was AMAZING!). The staff was friendly, knowledgeable, and very professional and classy. I would definitely recommend this hotel to guests spending time in Arlington/DC or for future brides.

Room Tip: Ask for a room that faces Georgetown.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 18, 2012

Words cannot express how grateful my husband and I are to the staff and management at Le Meridien. I had less than 24 hours to spend with my husband for our one year anniversary because of our very hectic work schedules. We were not only given an upgraded room, but treated to champagne, extra treats at brunch the following day, and every other perk imaginable. As everyone else has noted, Muhammed was stellar. He was not only so welcoming to us, but also amazing to talk to and knew a lot about the area as well.

Our room was perfect, the hotel restaurant was amazing (with a beautiful view of the city), and everyone could not have been more friendly. We had a DVD player in our room and the wireless was fast and free. I could go on and on, but long story short, this was more than a great value and I would HIGHLY recommend this hotel to couples and anyone looking to have access to D.C., yet the feel of being "away" from the noise and over-stimulation of downtown. I'm so happy that Le Meridien is also a member of the SPG network. 5 stars!!!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Michelle M
Reviewed June 17, 2012

This hotel is visually beautiful. It is trendy, chic, newly furnished. The rooms are very clean and it's location is on the river, near the Key Bridge. Literally, a few miles away from downtown DC (Averaging $15 w/tip each way). The bed is one of the most comfortable hotel beds I have ever stayed in, ever! The bathroom is equipped with a stand up shower and probably the largest bathtub I have ever seen in any hotel.

One interesting thing I've noticed, their are hardly any hotel personnel anywhere. Making it a very quiet and peaceful hotel. The room is equipped with flat screen monitors, clear glass windows, comfortable lighting, large closet and ipod station. All the amenities you could possibly need.

Bottom line, perfect for business or leisure. Great location and trendy!

* One tidbit, if you are booking a room with a pullout sofa bed. Tell them you want a cot instead. The pullout sofa bed is horrendous!!!

Room Tip: One tidbit, if you are booking a room with a pullout sofa bed. Tell them you want a cot instead. The pullout sofa bed is horrendous!!!
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank neversayneverFlorida
Reviewed June 13, 2012

The hotel was fine. But I was charged for something out of the mini bar, which we did not have the key for. I have now spent over 4 weeks trying to get them to remove the charges. I have left messages and emails. One person did say they would take the charge off but they have not yet. I am very disappointed, the day to day staff was nice to us but the office staff are horrible.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Amy I
Allan b, Manager at Le Meridien Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2012

Dear Amy I,

Thank you so much for the feedback. I am very sorry to hear about the issue you had with our office team regarding desputed charges. If this issue has not been resolved please do not hesitate to contact me directly. My apology again, I look forward hearing from you.

Allan

Reviewed June 13, 2012

We had just one night here, in part to celebrate our wedding anniversary. I let Allan know in advance and he upgraded our room and arranged surprise complimentary champagne and strawberries with the help of Mohammed on the front desk - service that is increasingly rare these days. The room was simple, clean and well proportioned. The location is just 15 minutes' walk from Georgetown over the Key Bridge - so there is a lot to do nearby. I thoroughly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Ask for a Waterview Room.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Steve B

Dear Steve B,

Thank you very much for the review. Happy to hear you enjoyed your visit at the Le Meridien Arlington. I am Glad we were able to take part on special occasion, Happy Anniversary again.
Please visit us again soon.

Allan