Le Meridien Arlington
$98
$90
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $115/night.

$68
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $91/night.

$79
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $102/night.

The Westin Arlington Gateway(Arlington)(Great Value!)
$139
$118
$105
$99
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $119/night.

Virginian Suites Arlington(Arlington)(Great Value!)
$98
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $113/night.

Hyatt Centric Arlington(Arlington)(Great Value!)
$129
$126
  • Restaurant
Crystal Gateway Marriott(Arlington)(Great Value!)
$169
$99
Savings alert! 49% below average rates

The price you found is 49% lower than this hotel's average rate of $194/night.

$140
$129
  • Breakfast included
$233
RitzCarlton.com
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $286/night.

All reviewsamuse restaurantkey bridgefront deskfourth floorroom servicethe rosslyn metro stationshort walk to georgetownself parkingacross the bridgem streetpotomac riverhotel restaurantupgraded to a suitebusiness areahotel guestshotel is beautifulrooms are nice
Reviewed May 21, 2012

I was totally impressed by ever staff person at Le Meridien. We arrived late - near midnight - but someone was there to tell us where and how to park, the folks at reception were friendly and kind, they found maps and seemed to really care that we enjoyed our stay. And later, when I couldn't find my rental car, several of the folks in the parking garage helped me track it down.

On top of that - the room was great, and the location was perfect - a nice walk across the bridge to Georgetown!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Allan b, Manager at Le Meridien Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2012

Dear Patrick S,

Happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay at the Le Meridien Arlington and the staff exceeded your expectations. Thank you for the feedback and please visit us again soon.

Reviewed May 20, 2012

This was my second experience staying with the Le Meridien chain. My first was a few years ago at their hotel in San Francisco. The Arlington hotel fits well into the feel of the brand, and I'd definitely stay at this or another Le Meridien location in the future.

We arrived Friday evening, and found it easy to find the hotel, park, and get to our room. The hotel has a street level lobby, where you enter an elevator to go up about four floors to where the main public areas of the hotel are, including the check-in/front desk. All of the areas of the hotel are decorated in modern, muted earth tones, with splashes of vivid color throughout. It feels very sleek and upscale, let inviting and relaxing. I think the decor at their hotels is perfect for adults without children or business travelers.

The staff were friendly and helpful, giving very informed answers about a few questions we had. Our room was a few few floors up, and had a view of a narrow, inaccessible, outdoor terrace. I liked that the windows were large and ran the width of the room. It was a cozy sized room, and had contemporary furnishings and lamps. The playful pattern of the carpet was a nice compliment to the muted tones of the walls, trim, and bedding. I noticed several people complained the 32" tv wasn't large enough, but I think it's fine for the size of the room. I'm not the kind of person to watch tv much in a hotel room anyway. The bathroom was also pleasing, with subway tile in the shower and marble flooring. I particularly liked the mirror over the sink which was backlit. These are details you find when you move up to a 4-star hotel, and make it feel special.

The location is excellent, as it's a 10-15 minute walk (a very nice walk!) across the Key Bridge to Georgetown. The Rosslyn Metro stop is just 2-3 minutes from the front door of the hotel too. There isn't really any reason to move the car while you're staying here.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank lucky_bunni
Reviewed May 19, 2012

This hotel was WONDERFUL! It's steps from the [fairly clean] METRO subway so there’s VERY easy access to DC. It felt way more expensive than what we paid for and the amenities were great. Mohammad, the gentleman that worked the desk, was a great help and checked us in right away with a friendly and accommodating demeanor. The concierge on the bottom floor (when we first arrived) was very helpful and funny. The one at night, not so much. There are drug stores and eateries within walking distance and if you smashed your face against our huge room window you could see the Washington Monument which was super cool for my school age traveling companion. The lobby / bar area is gorgeous too with a HUGE wood burning fire place & great atmosphere. This is a great alternative to the overpriced DC area hotels with wonderful, amazing staff.

Room Tip: The hotel itself is actually on, i believe the 5th floor, and the rooms are located above that floor. Therefore, i would not reccommend this to anyone not prepared to ride elevators or walk a bit. Our room faced a building but we didn't mind. i imagine all rooms a really nice.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 15, 2012

I went to Washington for a Georgetown Univeristy Short Seminar and what was my great surprise when I checked in at the Le Meridien as I found a great venue with an excellent staff and close to everything I needed (metro station, Georgetown, Georgetown University, etc). I do recommend and I hope to stay there next year for the Phase III of the Seminar.

Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
Allan b, Manager at Le Meridien Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2012

Dear rffgyn,

Thank you so much for the feedback, I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your visit at the Le Meridien Arlington. Please visit us again in the near future.

Reviewed May 13, 2012

This is the most modern designed room in which I have stayed, but the mattresses are terrible, I sat on 1 side of the bed and it felt like I was on a see-saw.. I understand that the hotel has recently become a Le Meridien....Very Clean, Love the Bathroom sink! Nice staff, Booked through priceline.com and the 1st room was a King, the front desk had no problem giving us a double room on a higher level...

Room Tip: No Great views or a pool, but this is an excellent hotel, watch out for the parking fee... $18 for valet
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank rjones621
Allan b, Manager at Le Meridien Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2012

Dear rjones621,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback. Glad to hear that overall you enjoyed your stay at the Le Meridien Arlington. I have shared your feedback with my director of housekeeping, we will defintely look at the bed in question.

Thank you for visiting us.