“Great location”

Clarion Collection Hotel Arlington Court Suites
Ranked #36 of 52 Hotels in Arlington
Reviewed May 27, 2014

This property is located just a few miles from downtown DC and is priced about one half at the in town rates.
The staff is very accommodating and the property is clean and all things are in working order.
The full breakfast was a great way to start the day.
Very easy access to major highways

Room Tip: Road construction makes entering the property just a little distracting but paying attention will ke...
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
3  Thank Council A
There are newer reviews for Clarion Collection Hotel Arlington Court Suites

Reviewed May 27, 2014 via mobile

I stayed here for Business and really enjoyed my stay. Awesome rooms with full kitchen and large Fridge. Great location with views of Washington Monument & Capital if you are on a upper floor. Great breakfast buffet. I want to thank the whole staff for making my stay very enjoyable!

Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank Robert B
Reviewed May 8, 2014

I know it said "suites" but I wasn't expecting the apartment I was checked into for the bargain price per night. I had my own kitchenette, living room, "dressing" area with vanity sink, bathroom and two queen size beds - all to myself! I felt at home away from home.

The staff, particularly Nerma at the front desk was very helpful in shuttling me to the nearby shopping centre and ensuring I was picked up free of charge by the hotels shuttle. She was also helpful in directing me to the Metro and explaining what I should and shouldn't do when getting around.

The only downside to the experience was that because it is not a full service hotel not all meals are available in house (only breakfast and high tea and dinner on specific days are served). There is also no dedicated staff to assist with luggage and "room service" (where for example I needed something from the store). The staff were however flexible and went the extra mile to cater to my specific needs.

The hotel is also situated near many eating places and coffee shops so getting food and shopping at a supermarket are not a problem .... if that is what you wish to do. If you are like me and do not wish to cook while on business then please make sure to pick up something on your way home. There is a fridge, microwave, stove and fully stocked kitchen to keep your food tasting fresh.

Room Tip: Don't be shy to ask for a higher room type for a standard price - you just might get lucky!
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank Emi-Beth A
Reviewed April 10, 2014

The Arlington Court Suites is an awesome find amongst the crazy prices in the DC area during cherry blossom season. It is situated in Arlington, a 2 block walk from the metro and then literally minutes to all the touristy places - National Mall and monuments, White House, Arlington Cemetery, Smithsonian museums as well as the National Airport. All the rooms have kitchenettes - handy for making your own supper after a long day of walking the sights. Also we liked to make our own lunches to take with us during the day (finding places to eat near the National Mall is a pain... unless you like being a captive audience in the museum eateries). The hotel features a complementary breakfast each day. Normally eggs, bacon or sausage, potatoes, pancakes or French toast, porridge, cold cereals, toast, juices, coffee/tea, yogurt, fruit. Also on Monday through Wednesday they serve a light supper - one night it was sandwiches and salads but other nights featured ribs, chicken, and pasta. They also have an excellent work out facility onsite. The staff were friendly and helpful. The hotel was neat and clean.

We stayed 6 nights in room 124 on the south side of the building (this actually ends up being the 3rd level up from the ground). It was quiet and got loads of sun. Then after being out of the area for awhile we returned for a couple of nights and had a suite. The 2 and 3 bedroom suites are excellent for families or groups of people. However this time our room (#123) was on the north side of the building and at ground level (the hotel is built into a slope). It was noisy from traffic at times.

Room Tip: I would not recommend taking a room on the 1st floor on the north side due to noise but maybe its no...
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
3  Thank Laura M
Reviewed April 5, 2014

We were given this hotel as part of a tour of Washington, D.C. through EF Explore America. We were more than pleased with our stay. The rooms were spacious and the beds were comfortable. The full breakfast every morning was delicious! The staff was friendly and met our needs. It is also reasonably close to the major D.C. attractions. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the area!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Teachermom83
Reviewed March 25, 2014

I chose this hotel because a family member stayed here previously and recommended it. I was impressed from my first phone call with Paul Johnson, Sales Coordinator, to Jalissa Whitaker, Front Desk Associate, to Nerma Badar, Front Office Manager to Vincent Whitaker, Bartender, to my final check out two days later. I reserved 10 rooms and each room was better than the next. The rooms were clean, spacious, and the group rate was excellent. The rooms had a full kitchen which was ideal for us because we were having a surprise birthday party for my husband and cooking the food for the event. Every request that I had was met with "Not a problem or Yes, we can do that." The event space was great! I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone coming to the DMV area for business or pleasure.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed March 21, 2014

Hotel personnel were friendly and warm. They always served delicious breakfast and dinner. I had the chance to interact with some friends who visited me in my stay there for nine weeks. They also found the place nice. The room was well appointed, spacious and conducive to academic work.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Ruby P
Travelers also viewed these Arlington hotels
Hilton Garden Inn Arlington Courthouse Plaza
#9 of 52 in Arlington
Courtyard Arlington Rosslyn
Courtyard Arlington Rosslyn
#28 of 52 in Arlington

Been to Clarion Collection Hotel Arlington Court Suites? Share your experiences!