“Awesome stay!”

Ranked #35 of 51 Hotels in Arlington
Silver Spring, Maryland
“Awesome stay!”
Reviewed January 2, 2014

My family stayed in Arlington Court Suites to celebrate holiday with family who lives nearby, to my surprise hotel room was huge and beautifully decorated. Courteous and friendly staff. Full breakfast buffet beyond what I expected. Overall had a GREAT stay. Will definitely come back.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank C A

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (108)
Columbus, Ohio
Reviewed December 25, 2013

We had incredibly noisy neighbors the night we stayed at this hotel. I contacted the desk at first and they seemed like they would do something about it. Well nothing was done. I ended up calling back twice more and finally gave up. Terrible experience at this place!

Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Steve S
Redmond, Oregon
Reviewed December 16, 2013

They have on all their sites "pet friendly" but in actuality, they charge $75 NONREFUNDABLE fees for dogs AND $10 per night. So the cost of the hotel is over $100 and then you pay an extra $85 for your pet. Absolutely outrageous. They should be ashamed of themselves.

Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank romarosie
Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States
Reviewed December 14, 2013

We were visiting Arlington to celebrate two birthdays, my daughters's and my granddaughter's 16th birthday. The hotel has a great location and is very close to the Metro. My younger daughter lives in DC, so the proximity to the Metro is quite helpful. The hotel is an average extended-stay facility with efficiency suites. Although dated, it is maintained. They offer free WiFi and have a decent Fitness Room. The room includes breakfast, which was limited but decent. Unfortunately, during our third night, there was a significant disturbance in the hallway that went on for hours. I called the front desk and eventually the Arlington PD was called. I inquired at the front desk this morning and was told the problem had been handled, however no apology was made and no compensation offered. We are checking out tomorrow morning.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Ken S
Millsboro, Delaware
Reviewed December 5, 2013

I stayed here with my son to get away for a weekend for his birthday. Front desk didn't seem friendly or welcoming, as if they could've cared less that they were getting our business. The room was very nice and well kept and housekeeping was friendly. I didn't like the room service menu of what they had to offer. The continental breakfast was nice and the staff kept it very well cleaned up and replenished. I did like they offered a shuttle service to the metro and during the times it wasn't available, it was a short walk, which was nice. I'm not sure if I will stay here again.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
3 Thank Cx2Mommy
Wind Gap, Pennsylvania, United States
Reviewed December 2, 2013

We stayed at this hotel during Thanksgiving weekend. I am a Diamond member, and they treated us fanastically well. Our only glitch was that, upon check in, one of our rooms hadn't been cleaned. But the hotel staff were excellent about addressing the problem. The hotel was very clean and the hotel staff were all excellent to interact with. The hotel is within a couple of blocks of the D.C. Metro system, and we availed ourselves of the Metro to get around while there. We had an excellent experience, and I would not hesitate to stay there again in the future.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank John M
Reviewed November 25, 2013

This is by far one of the best values I have stayed at in the DC area. A short 5 minute walk (or free shuttle ride) to the Courthouse Metro stop. Rooms are very large with full kitchen, dining table, sitting area, sink area outside the toilet/shower room making this a great hotel for families or large groups sharing a room. Free wifi, breakfast and even free light dinner some nights of the week. Rooms were clean for the most part, certainly nothing to make me worry. Service was efficient but brusque. Bedroom had two queens and a door to close off from the rest of the suite.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Darwin1492
Travelers also viewed these Arlington hotels
Virginian Suites Arlington
Best Western Rosslyn/Iwo Jima
Courtyard Arlington Rosslyn
Courtyard Arlington Rosslyn
#30 of 51 in Arlington

Been to Clarion Collection Hotel Arlington Court Suites? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Clarion Collection Hotel Arlington Court Suites

Property: Clarion Collection Hotel Arlington Court Suites
Address: 1200 N Courthouse Rd, Arlington, VA 22201-2407 (Formerly Arlington Residence Court)
Location: United States > Virginia > Arlington
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Wheelchair access
#14 Romantic Hotel in Arlington
#19 Family Hotel in Arlington
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Clarion Collection Hotel Arlington Court Suites 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Choice Hotels, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Clarion Collection Hotel Arlington Court Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Residence Court Hotel Arlington