“Happy Hour Oysters = YUM!!!”
Review of Legal Sea Foods

Legal Sea Foods
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 893 Restaurants in Arlington
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: South 23rd Street
Transit: Crystal City (Yellow Line) Metro station.
Description: For all those who love seafood in Crystal City, the world really can be your oyster. Choose from among the 40 varieties of fresh fish and shellfish we serve simply prepared, 365 days a year. In season, our patio seating is a lure for those who choose the fresh seafood and fresh air combo.
Reviewed October 8, 2013

I was staying at the nearby Hilton waiting for my flight out of DCA. I saved up my "lunch money" (per-diem while traveling for work) for the happy hour oysters and was not disappointed! :)

At $1 each, they were heaven! And it definitely helped that Happy Hours starts at 3pm (probably the earliest I've seen happy hours to start?), so I could still make my flight without having to rush.

Reviewed October 7, 2013

A short walk in the warm fall afternoon from the Crystal Gateway Marriott, this was a great escape from the conference environment that enveloped us for the past 3 days. The food was typical Legal Sea Foods . . . chowder, cheese biscuits, fresh salads. Two of us had the clam chowder, though the best was had by our colleague: the crab soup. There was so much crab, she couldn't eat it all. (I was salivating, just saying.) The best part was enjoying this on the street cafe area.

The server was attentive, as was the manager. We never had to wait for anything, or for follow up requests. No problems, and a perfect afternoon break.

Reviewed October 4, 2013

Enjoyed a delicious dinner of crab cakes. Excellent service and outstanding, fresh seafood. I would highly recommend it.

1  Thank grandmaB47
Reviewed September 26, 2013 via mobile

The food was ok, but a little pricey. I got the wood fired tuna with brown rice and broccoli. The tuna had a nice flavor and was actually fairly good. But my rice was dried out a bit, I am sure they would have brought me some fresh rice, had I asked, but I didn't want to make a big deal while dining with a group. The bang bang cauliflower was preaty tasty. Our service was very good. The restaurant was very busy and crowded. Not sure I have burning desire to return anytime soon, but it was ok.

Reviewed September 24, 2013

Food was good, not great. Tables were so close you could not move without bumping a neighbor. This made any private conversation impossible. The food was average at best and service was non-existent. Calamari came without sauce...even after requested, we never got it. Refills were a dream in a distant past. The only time we got the attention of the server, they brought the bill...need I say more. There are too many other great options to waste your time here.