“Nice surprise”
Review of Legal Sea Foods

Legal Sea Foods
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 880 Restaurants in Arlington
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: South 23rd Street
Transit: Crystal City (Yellow Line) Metro station.
Description: For all those who love seafood in Crystal City, the world really can be your oyster. Choose from among the 40 varieties of fresh fish and shellfish we serve simply prepared, 365 days a year. In season, our patio seating is a lure for those who choose the fresh seafood and fresh air combo.
Highland, Utah
“Nice surprise”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

I have never been to a Legal's and didn't know what to expect. The menu is small and pricey. I ordered a glass of wine, the garlic and shrimp pasta dish with a house salad. It was so good! Our waiter was excellent and prompt. Overall very nice experience.

• Visited August 2013

Atlanta, Georgia
“Pricey but very good”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I have Celiac Disease and was very pleased to find Legal Sea Foods so close to my hotel. The salmon was absolutely amazing as were the gluten free rolls they brought.

Visited April 2013
saudi arabia
“yum”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

We had clam chowder to die for. Also had salad with crab very good. My husband had broiled trout, it was excellent. Best sea food I ever had.

Visited July 2013
Hernando Beach, Florida, United States
“Excellent, excellent!”
Reviewed August 24, 2013

We went here in May with my in-laws for dinner. We had visited DC a few times now but our first visit to Legal Sea Foods. What an awesome restaurant...food was superb, drinks great and the staff is fabulous and personable. Todd Huggins the GM came over and talked to us for a while suggesting we try the place in Boston since we were so happy with them.
Our waiter Brandon G. was so accommodating when I wanted to order the lobster (served whole) he said he'd break it out for me as they weren't real busy and didn't mind! My husband loves to cook and sauces are important - the chef made him the Wood Grilled Assortment with 3 different sauces.Fabulous! We had the Fried Oysters with Seaweed Salad, Maryland Crab Soup (lots of crab) Seafood Casserole and Haddock dinners. You won't be disappointed with any thing.....Enjoy!
PS my in-laws tried the Boston Legal Sea Foods and said it was great too!

• Visited May 2013
Santa Clara, California
“Fabulous!!!”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

This place was delicious! I had oystems on the half shell, they were very good and very fresh. The crab cakes actually had a huge amount of crab and very tasty. Everyone in our party were very happy and stuffed by the time we left...the price wasn't really too bad either for such good food and great service!

Visited April 2013