“Great Time at the Bar” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Legal Sea Foods

Legal Sea Foods
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 841 Restaurants in Arlington
Good for: Bar scene, Business meetings, Families with children, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: South 23rd Street
Transit: Crystal City (Yellow Line) Metro station.
Description: For all those who love seafood in Crystal City, the world really can be your oyster. Choose from among the 40 varieties of fresh fish and shellfish we serve simply prepared, 365 days a year. In season, our patio seating is a lure for those who choose the fresh seafood and fresh air combo.
Atlanta, Georgia
“Great Time at the Bar”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

Had an amazing dinner at the bar when visiting Crystal City area on business. The bartender was outstanding! I believe he managed the bar. He made the perfect food & cocktail suggestions. He made us wish we could visit him once a week. The crab bisque and crabcake were superb! My cocktail was the icing on the cake. Unfortunately when visiting the Atlanta location, my experience couldn't be duplicated. I will definitely visit this location when I'm back in the area.

• Visited July 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars

New York
“Typical Legal Sea Foods Menu, well prepared”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

Having eaten in Legal Sea Foods in New York and in Boston I found the menus the same and the food well prepared as always. The low calorie clam chowder was excellent, loads of claims and vegetables was flavorful and tasty without the usual cream base. The broiled fisherman's platter was delicious, the fish was cooked perfectly. My friend had Salmon which was undercooked and had to send it back. It came back cooked correctly. The wait staff was friendly, do not rush you, answered all questions. The wine I had was a Sancerre and it was a great choice. It was a pleasurable dining experience.

Visited May 2013
Maplewood, Minnesota
“Excellent Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013

I really enjoyed my visit to the Crystal City Legal Sea Foods. I ordered from the gluten free menu and had fried shrimp. The food was well prepared and was hot and crispy when it arrived. Our server was very, prompt, attentive and pleasant. The other members of my group ordered from the regular menu. They were all happy with their food. Of the Legal Sea Foods I have visited this one was the best.

Visited May 2013
Springfield, Virginia, USA
“Consistently good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

It's a chain restaurant but the food is consistently good no matter which one you visit. It's not "out of this world" but the food is very good and well-prepared. The service is a tad above average.

1 Thank gordongekko83
“Fresh fish--fresh fish”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

A waiting half-hour, but not to worry. Sit at the bar and enjoy dinner and drinks. We ordered dinner, they gave us an order of mussels with compliments.

Visited April 2013