“Tasty meal for a chain”
Review of Legal Sea Foods

Legal Sea Foods
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 887 Restaurants in Arlington
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: South 23rd Street
Transit: Crystal City (Yellow Line) Metro station.
Description: For all those who love seafood in Crystal City, the world really can be your oyster. Choose from among the 40 varieties of fresh fish and shellfish we serve simply prepared, 365 days a year. In season, our patio seating is a lure for those who choose the fresh seafood and fresh air combo.
Reviewed March 14, 2013

I was staying in a hotel closely on business and decided to have a late dinner at Legal Seafood. The atmosphere was pleasant. The Caesar salad and wood grill mixed platter were both quite tasty. My server was personable and very quick. One clear downside - the hostess did not seem interested in me at all. I had to talk her Into getting a real table instead of a bar seat or high top. If I were saying close by again, I'd consider eating here again for a dependably good meal.

There are newer reviews for Legal Sea Foods

Reviewed March 14, 2013

I at here as part of a large group that had to be split in two tables. I was at the table set up for about 12 people. It was a busy Saturday night, so the modern looking bar was packed, making it a little bit tough to walk through - but not too bad. We were seated in a long booth set up that is probably normally broken up for smaller parties. There are coat hooks for cold days, unfortunately they were out of sight from my seat so I chose not to take advantage. The server was friendly, answered all of our questions, and promoted the specials. You could tell she had experience with the food. She even went out of the way to get some information about the fish printed for a member of our party. I had the mahi-mahi and enjoyed it very much. Flakey without being dry. Well-seasoned without being overly seasoned. Overall an enjoyable meal!

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Ate there 2 nights during my time in the area; the first night was with a business partner. Our server was fabulous, great recommendation, prompt service but not over the top. We had a Mahi dish served over a bed of wilted spinach and mashed potatoes, topped with a lemon butter sauce; it melted in your mouth.... Amazing, a bit pricey but expected and well worth it!!

Reviewed March 10, 2013

My salmon was excellent and the mussels were also rumored to be great. I highly recommend the anjou pear cocktail. Very friendly staff and a bar that is hopping with gov contractors. Nice break from the hotel restaurants!

Reviewed March 3, 2013

Ate at the bar and was treated very well. The seafood appies I ordered were excellent and the service was too.