Review Highlights
HUGE PARK

Potomac Park offers massive peaceful woodland, educational experience and a small picnic area. It... read more

Reviewed May 29, 2020
Naina-Damani
London, United Kingdom
Maybe we were tired and hot - but we didn't find t he overlook

If you are out and want to walk through the woods - this is ok. We found a building with some... read more

Reviewed September 4, 2019
Barb M

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Arlington
from $46.00
from $79.00
from $46.00
from $51.00
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed December 5, 2015

Very nice views and relaxing to take a walk or run. Peaceful to visit and lots of ducks around to see.

Date of experience: December 2015
1  Thank Lennexmom
Reviewed November 28, 2015

It may not be a great deal to some people but for me that was my first close encounter with two beavers.
I have always admired beavers so seeing them in action, when I know that many of my Uncle's neighbors don't really like them because of the damage they may cause to some, was a great experience. So thank you for having such beautiful park.

Date of experience: April 2015
Reviewed November 25, 2015

There is even a sign noting that there is nothing to overlook. No point in coming here, although it is a convenient point to start a hike along the Potomac.

Date of experience: November 2015
Reviewed October 31, 2015 via mobile

This scenic overlook park is nicely situated beside the Potomac, and it's a romantic place to hike and take in the nature around yourself. I loved that we discovered it for ourselves in the fall!

Date of experience: October 2015
1  Thank QuickWhitTravel
Reviewed October 1, 2015

My wife and I went here for a walk. It was still quite nice (nice trees, walkways, and lots of animals), but the overlook is gone! You can't see the river anymore! So a bit disappointing...

Date of experience: September 2015