WINNER WONDERLAND

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Virginia USA
“It's All Good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2013

It had been awhile since we had visited TUTTO BENE, but when my wife and I found ourselves in Arlington on a Sunday evening, we decided to go there for dinner. From the outside the restaurant is uninspiring, but is pleasant and comfortable on the inside. There was a large family and several smaller groups eating, but the dining room is spacious and there was no effort to seat everyone in the same area as sometimes happens at other restaurants. The menu is extensive and the wait staff very attentive. We were both very happy with our choices, lasagna and manicotti, and the portions were not overwhelming. We hope to find ourselves in Arlington again soon so we can again enjoy TUTTO BENE – it’s ALL GOOD.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank BobVirginiaUSA

Leonardtown, Maryland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nice service nice food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 30, 2013

It was a nice surprise. I found it on TripAdvisor application on my IPad. We were up to a good food but we didn't want to spend over $100 for a meal. Everything in Arlington that I was researching was very expensive. So I read the reviews for Tutto Bene and I wasn't sure. People were all over the place. We decided to try. When we got there my husband didn't want to go inside because how it looks from outside. It looks dirty. I went in first to check the menu and the place and wow, what a nice surprise. Very clean and cosy, I had the catch of the day fish with eggplant, zucchini and yellow squash (see picture). It was delicious! Fast service too. I only didn't like the bread.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Maria Gabriela A
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Expensive group reservation.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 28, 2013 via mobile

Reserved for a group of 30 and was way overcharged. Gratuity added to everything with the service below average. Food was ok. But we were limited to four items. And with dinner being early. The kitchen should have allowed to order ala carte. Do not recommend.

• 1 of 5 bubbles
Palm Springs, California
“Casual, Delicious, Authentic Italian Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2013

I've had the pleasure of dining at Tutto Bene Italian restaurant in the Ballston area of Arlington, Virginia on several occasions and I've always said I'm going to write a review on tripadvisor so here it is!

The atmosphere is casual, the staff is friendly, but the food is what keeps me coming back. The lasagna tastes like mama prepared it in the kitchen earlier that day. The portion is generous and it goes great with a glass of red wine. The menu is quite extensive and its difficult to decide what to order as everything sounds (and is) wonderful.

If you want a great meal that doesn't cost an arm and a leg, try Tutto Bene - you won't be disappointed.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Jay A
Virginia Beach, VA, USA
“An institution”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 12, 2013

We lived very close to here from 1992 - 2000 and although the surroundings have changed greatly, Tutto Bene is still the same (which is a good thing). Great liguine with while clam sauce and very fresh Ceasar salad.

• Visited December 2012