“Real Authentic Italian in the heart of Arlington”
Review of Tutto Bene - CLOSED

Tutto Bene
Cuisines: Italian, Latin
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 28, 2012

I recently dined at Tutto Bene for a retirement luncheon, and the food, atmosphere, service, and value couldn't have been better. Considering the size of our party (70+), the staff performed flawlessly; my Chicken Parmesan with a side of pasta was served hot, and was absolutely delicious. The only negative? Parking at Tutto Bene is dicey at best, as the number of spaces is very limited, so if you're in the neighborhood, it's better to work up an appetite and walk.

1  Thank Bob S

Reviewed November 16, 2012

Great read sauce (the true measure you must use); nice selection of Northern dishes. Wine list is good and very reasonably priced.

1  Thank Louis G
Reviewed October 16, 2012

After a disappointing evening waiting at other restaurants, Tutto Bene were able to accomodate a large group of us last minute, at 8pm with open arms.
Staff greeted us with enthusiasm. Stratiatella soup on special was hot and delicious with lots of egg and spinach with great flavour. Veal special offered three large pieces tender veal scallopini with delicious lemon sauce, and we welcomed the pasta served on the side, which came hot and fresh. A gratuity for the large group was tacked on to the price. Asked for a special toasting wine for a special occasion and the manager was happy to assist and got us a delightful wine at a great price. Thanks Tutto Bene for making our night so enjoyable!

1  Thank b4i4gt
Reviewed October 12, 2012

When travelling we like to find a spot that the locals frequent.

Here's one!

I'm in Arlington on business, and wanted a 'non-chain' experience. Tutto Bene offers great Italian food, very reasonably priced.

Friendly, efficient service. Loved the way the servers greeted local clientele (and me, for that matter).

Fritto misto app. I ordered the half size - HUGE. Deep fried calamari and artichokes. Very good!

Tried a small pizza, Alla Salsiccia --- HUGE. And very good as well. Great sauce, lots of mozzarella, thin pepperoni and thick slices of medium hot sausage. Since I have a fridge in the hotel, took the half I couldn't finish back for a snack.

Couple of glasses of the house red.

All in all, a nice change from the chains.

Reviewed October 4, 2012

The bread: sucks. Really, an Italian place should have good bread! I don't understand how they can serve this stuff.

We had a large party and they tacked on 20%! Wow. I have heard of 18%, but 20? Seems high.

I am vegan, so I had the ziti alla puttanesca - it was excellent. I wanted a soy latte - no can do. I liked the espresso I got, but I was pretty drunk by then, I probably would have liked anything. I enjoyed the wine!