“Great food!”

Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Los Angeles, California
“Great food!”
Reviewed July 2, 2014

Wow, everything was really good here! This place is super close to where my sister lives and this was the first thing she recommended to me. There was a bit of a line to order but I got the food in about 30 min or so. The wait wasn't too bad I guess. All in all, whenever I'm back in DC, I will definitely be back here! I really enjoyed the food here.

• Visited May 2014

• Arabic first
  • Turkish first
Dallas, Pennsylvania
“Great food”
Reviewed July 2, 2014

If you are looking for kabobs and don't care about the ambience then this is the place. Wonderful kabobs with good portion size,great sides, piping hot naans and all this at a reasonable price.When I visit my son one of our meals is always here and when friends from overseas were recently visiting, this was the place to go and we were ten satisfied customers.

• Visited June 2014
Hillsborough, North Carolina
“Tasty Dishes - Friendly Atmosphere”
Reviewed June 22, 2014

On a recent stay at a hotel in Crystal City, we happened upon 'Kabob Palace', which was just a few blocks from our hotel. It is a sit down eatery, but it's one of those places where you place your order at the counter and are given a number. Then, you find a table and wait for them to call you back to the counter.
If it's your first trip, you may be be unfamiliar with some of the dishes' names: Peshawari Beef Burger, Kubideh Kabob, Lamb Karahi, etc. But there are also lots of familiar dishes on the menu. I tend to be adventurous, so I ordered something that I wasn't familiar with: Chapeli Kabob. It was a nicely spiced beef burger that was tightly packed into long wide strips. Very tasty. My two sides were Kabuli Chana (chickpeas) and a lightly spiced spinach and potato dish. Also included in the price ($11.36) was a huge round flatbread with a minty dipping sauce. There were plenty of drink options, but I chose a mango lassi (mango and sweet yogurt drink). Very tasty, but just a little sweeter than I am accustomed to. The wait was about 8-10 minutes, which to me is a good sign that it was being made to order, and not just sitting under a heat lamp waiting to be ordered. The patrons that day were a great mix of (mostly locals, I presume) of people from all walks of life.
On my next trip to the DC area, this place will be on my agenda.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Jackson B
Ashburn, Virginia
“Used to be very good”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

The quality of food has gone down a little from last year, specially the salads and curries. Chicken with bone was also just OK. Boneless chicken or the lamb kabobs were better.

Visited May 2014
Fairfax, Virginia
“Great late night”
Reviewed May 18, 2014

Great late night food. Don't worry about the cop watching you eat, he's just protecting the place and you.

Visited May 2014