“Authentic kabobs at a reasonable price” 4 of 5 stars

Kabob Palace
Ranked #34 of 834 Restaurants in Arlington
Cuisines: Middle Eastern, Halal, Afghani, Pakistani
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Seating, Takeout, Television, Wheelchair Accessible
Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Authentic kabobs at a reasonable price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

I checked out TripAdvisor to plan my evening dining plan and stumbled upon the Kabob Palace within walking distance from my hotel. You order and pick up from the counter. I tried the Palace Combo that includes one kubideh and one boneless chicken kabob. For sides, I got the chick peas and spinach. I also tried the mango lassi drink. Authentic is how I would describe the food there. Spicy, but no so much that you couldn't taste the food. I loved the kabobs and so did my colleagues. The prices were very reasonable. I would definately trying this if you are in the area.

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars

midwest
“There are two Kabob Palaces!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

There are two Kabob Palaces, almost right next to each other. One is called Kabob Palace Family Restaurant. The other one does not have the “Family Restaurant” in its name. The Family Restaraunt has waiter/waitress service. The other Kabob Palace is cafeteria style.

Rome, Italy
“AWESOME food in an easy atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

I used to take my first dates here as it's got GREAT food and it's a bit of a hole in the wall. If the date didn't like it, it turns into two dates: my first and my last!!!

The food is not only terrific, it's VERY reasonable. Others have recommended the boneless chicken kabob and you I have to agree. You can't do any better. The spinach is superb as well. I've NEVER eaten anything that wasn't very tasty.

I only eat out about twice a month and 90 percent of the time, it's a Kabob Palace.

In addition to everything else great about the place, it's open 24 hours a day!!! If you're looking for great food late, screw fast food, go to Kabob Palace in Crystal City.

• Visited March 2013
Washington, Virginia
“Authentic kabobs”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013

Excellent kabobs in a very authentic setting, simple, one would think they were in the middle east or Afghanistan. We visited with two friends from Morocco and they enjoyed it very much. Well done!

1 Thank GreyGhost007
Richmond, Virginia
“Some of the best Kabobs I've Ever Had”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013

This place is inexpensive, and provides vast quantities of food. And it is delicious.

Al-Jazeera news plays in the background of this small restaurant. Delicious smells waft from the kitchen, and the servers are attentive.

Food is served quickly. The okra is great, as is the flat bread that you are served with your large portions of perfectly cooked meat. The lamb is fantastic, as is the ground beef kabobs.

Pass up the chain restaurants across the street and eat at this wonderful place.

1 Thank Jacob J