“Funny Story...”

Cuisines: Middle Eastern, Pakistani, Afghani
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed January 23, 2013

For my husband's birthday I created a list of 5 restaurants in Arlington that we had never been to. The places listed were the kinds of establishments that have white tablecloth service, where you dress-up, etc. All came highly recommended and are listed on tripadvisor.com as 4-5/5 At the bottom on the list I also typed the following note: "*There is also this kabob place that is open 24 hours and is supposed to have amazing food. Let's try it out sometime when we have a craving or are out late. It is called Kabob Palace..."

So, I got dressed up for his birthday meal and when he picked me up in the car I asked which place he selected for dinner. Much to my surprise he opted to try Kabob Palace. At first I bit my tongue as I was NOT expecting this as his answer (I mean, was dressed-up in heels and full-on make-up) but it was HIS big day so I went with the flow and figured it was one meal of my life so what the heck!

I was very happy to find Kabob Palace. It was clean and the food was tasty and fresh! The service was great and the atmosphere was nice and quaint. We ate in the dining room (as opposed to the take-out place next door) which was packed with all sorts of folks - young and old, families, college kids, etc. We will be back sometime soon but next time I will leave the heels at home! :)

1  Thank beckar00

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Didn't look like much, but we were hungry and it was late. The food was delicious, service was quick and courteous, and the prices were very good. Recommend it highly for some great Greek.

Reviewed December 20, 2012

If one wants to have some near-eastern food (I wouldn't call it middle-eastern, as most of the food is pakistani and indian), it is a good choice. Nice and tasty curries, vegeterian dishes and always open (24 hours a day!).

Reviewed December 20, 2012

We had been meaning to try out Kabob Palace, but just hadn't until now. Food is excellent. Lots of takeout patrons as well as eat in. We had the lamb chops and the chicken curry, both very good.

Reviewed December 14, 2012 via mobile

Great place to eat. A 10. Service was good and the food great!!!! Fast service cheap price. Free coffee.