“Don't waste your $$ here! But if you do, only bring cash.”
Review of Arlington Diner - CLOSED

Arlington Diner
Cuisines: Diner, Greek
Reviewed October 8, 2012

Highly disappointed in this Diner. Breakfast was gross. They use velvet-a in their omelets, our waffles were burnt, the grits had an odd "instant" nasty after taste, the potato fries were more like gross mush. We only ate about 1/2 our food.
The bill was massive and the waitress informed me they don't take credit cards. She said there was a sign out front with this information, but I looked all over and the only sign I saw was a small index card on the register.
I will not go back! Honestly! Breakfast at McDonalds would be better than this place. Blech.

Reviewed March 23, 2012

It's not what we expected. We went in because we wanted lunch and were at the Giant. One of us had a Gyro and the other the Greek salad. Both were very good. Servers were friendly and price was in line with chain restaurants. Good independent restaurant.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Arlington, Virginia
Reviewed August 18, 2008

Very nice servers. Salad is iceberg. Gyros look good, but I haven't tried yet.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook