New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Ranked #188 of 836 Restaurants in Arlington
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Families with children
Arlington, Virginia
“My favorite casual Indian restaurant in the DC area”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

My husband took me to Delhi Club on our second date. I guess that might be part of why we are married today. Well, that might be a bit of an exaggeration, but I do love their food. :)

In all honesty, Delhi Club consistently impresses me with their delicious and reliable dishes and service. My favorites include the chicken chetinad, aloo gobi, and bhuna barta. Please excuse any spelling errors, as I don't have the menu in front of me.

We went for the lunch buffet yesterday with our 21 month old, and he loved it, especially the butter chicken, lamb rogan josh, and naan.

I highly recommend this place as a casual go to Indian restaurant.

• Visited October 2012

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Are we in London?”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

This restaurant is comparable to the best Indian restaurants in London. Enough said. Ah, and also is conveniently located right outside the Clarendon metro station, is cheap, is a neighborhood gem, and all of the other stuff the other reviewers have said about it.

• Visited October 2012
Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
“Amazing Flavours!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2012 via mobile

Best Indian food in the area. Sit outside if the weather is nice and watch Arlington go by while enjoying amazing curry, rice and other treats. Great service and try the chutneys. Yum!

Arlington, Virginia
“Small Place with Good Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012

The restaurant is small with not a lot of tables, but the food is excellent. Each of the dishes we've tried has had something just a little different that made it more interesting than the usual Indian dish we've had in other restaurants. The service is very good and fast. You get served very quickly, but no one rushes you to leave the table. Even though there is usually a line of people waiting to get in. The location couldn't be better. It's in the heart of Clarendon right across the street from the Metro. Great place for a quick, but very good Indian meal.

• Visited May 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars
Miami, Florida
“Good Indian food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2012

We were a bit skeptical when we saw it was a lunch buffet, but when we walked in at 2:00 on a Monday afternoon and had to wait for a seat we knew it had to be good. Great value, we would have been happy even if it cost twice as much. Location couldn't be more convenient, directly across the street from the Claraden metro stop.

• 3 of 5 stars