“Spot on. 100% Pho”

Pho 75
Ranked #7 of 1,038 Restaurants in Arlington
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed May 11, 2019

Just got back from Vietnam. I've confirmed what many know: Pho 75 knows what it's doing. Super fast service for lunch, extra tasty pho. Recommend 1000% for anyone with a cold, especially. Rainy days, I'm not to be found anywhere else.

Date of visit: July 2018
1  Thank Benjamin R

Reviewed May 7, 2019

We checked out this pho place because of rave reviews. This place is usually packed but the service is fast. We all had phos (the only food served here). Pho is good and is cheap. Seating is packed and informal. Overall, it is a good place for quick pho but not for elaborate Vietnamese foods. They do not serve other foods such as rice plates...

Date of visit: April 2019
1  Thank CarmenL2112
Reviewed April 25, 2019

Arrived on a Friday at 1 PM, luckily got a table and had our pho within 5 min of ordering. Finest pho in the area.

Date of visit: April 2019
1  Thank PapaDan41
Reviewed April 13, 2019

Wow. I wish I could find Pho like this everywhere. I think part of the secret is in the broth. The freshness of the sprouts and basil is superb. Just the right ratio of broth to noodles.

Date of visit: March 2019
1  Thank training1029
Reviewed March 27, 2019 via mobile

We stopped in here to get a boba tea!! It was delicious!! They crush the ice into the beverages so they are creamy smooth and ice cold. I had the pineapple coconut and would get it again. I hope to try their pho next.

Date of visit: March 2019