“Pho in My Belly”

Pho 75
Ranked #10 of 893 Restaurants in Arlington
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed May 29, 2013

Bare bones, cash only, pho institution in the DC area. I used to walk past this location on the way to work every morning, and the smell at about 8:45 while they make massive amounts of broth before the lunch rush is AMAZING.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

No frills here, just good food. It looks like a cafeteria when you walk in. We had a table to ourselves, but it looks like you may have to share if it is busy. Loved my meal.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Cafeteria style. Don't bring a first date here unless they are fair warned, but don't be swayed either. The food is hearty, inventive, and fantastic. I got a beef Pho and it was wonderful. You could add sprouts, lime, sauces, jalapeno, and thai basil. Don't forget to order an extra bowl of noodles is you get to the end of the bowl and still have broth left. They will be happy to accommodate for a small charge.

1  Thank lovessunandbeach
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Oh yes, the best pho in the region. How do I know? Because my wife is Vietnamese and says so. It's delicious, it's fast, and it's cheap. What a perfect combo.

Reviewed April 4, 2013

I've tried several of the Pho places in the DC area and this one is the best by far. I highly recommend this place.