“There's a reason there's a line out the door” 5 of 5 stars

Pho 75
Ranked #25 of 836 Restaurants in Arlington
Cuisines: Asian, Vietnamese, Soups
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Seattle, Washington
“There's a reason there's a line out the door”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

Oh yes, the best pho in the region. How do I know? Because my wife is Vietnamese and says so. It's delicious, it's fast, and it's cheap. What a perfect combo.

Visited April 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Arlington, Virginia
“BEST Pho in DC area”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

I've tried several of the Pho places in the DC area and this one is the best by far. I highly recommend this place.

• Visited March 2013
Singapore, Singapore
“You'd better love the pho, 'cos there's nothing else!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

The pho is here is very good - fragrant (as it should be), rich stock, authentic - and you can add extra (tendons, beef balls, brisket, etc) at a cost. However, if there are people in your party who want something else other than pho, that's just too bad, because there isn't any! You'd have to venture farther, for instance to Falls Church, VA.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank Lam N
Provincetown, Massachusetts
“Delicious, unpretentious Pho”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

This is a great pho restaurant. I love the flavor of the broth, the copious amounts of beef and the great noodles. It is the ultimate comfort food and Pho75 delivers it simply and consistently. The condiments are good quality and set the standard for other pho restaurants. The Vietnamese coffee or fresh lemonade are also nice.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Innkeeper_8DyerHotel
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“PHO 75 GREAT PHO FO LO PRICE”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

I just got back from my first visit to PHO 75. I must say I have had a lot of PHO around the world and this place must be in my top 5 for quality PHO. I highly suggest that you order a side of onion in vinegar with your PHO and dump the whole thing in along with your other add ins. The price was amazing and reminded me that some places in the DC area still don't gouge your wallet for a good meal. Parking can be tricky but worth parking on the street and walking if the lot is full. My only disappointment was having my server forget our water and having to chase him down. No biggie though because the place was packed and I'm sure he was busy. Side note, there was a line out the door when we got there but it only took maybe 10min to be seated. Also the do have PHO to GO for an extra fifty cents. Then next time that I am in a rush I may give it a try. Their call ahead number is (703)525-7355. I say give them a try!

• Visited January 2013