“Best dessert”

Ranked #2 of 27 Dessert in Arlington
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 12, 2016 via mobile

They have best dessert in the city, when I say dessert I mean a cheesecake! Stuff is not the best, lady who was working, she litterally true to push us out, because we order just dessert and we didn't want dinner with them. Respect your guest!

Date of visit: June 2016
Write a reviewReviews (312)

Reviewed July 9, 2016

We absolutely love Cheesecake factory. We came here after visiting the Alrington Cemtetry and was once of the few places we knew we would visit on our trip.

We have learned from previous visits to share a main course and then have a cheesecake each so we shared a salad and sandwich and then had a cheesecake each.

As ever all the food was delicious.

Staff were friendly and service was great.

Selection of beer was good as well and glad they have Blue Moon as I love that beer.

Reviewed June 28, 2016 via mobile

My wife and I celebrated our 2nd wedding anniversary here with some family. Everything was great especially that red velvet cheesecake. We had a few problems with the seasoning in the food, but they fixed that problem quickly. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone who was a nice dinner with family or that special individual.

Reviewed June 27, 2016

Went out with the family and it was just okay, service okay, food okay, drinks, okay, and appetizers were better than okay.

Reviewed June 18, 2016

The food was good - as usual with cheesecake factory. The service was the worst I have ever had at a nice restaurant. Our server acted completely put out by having to do ANYTHING for our table. She brought our drinks and then disappeared for about fifteen minutes. When I was finally able to flag her down for a straw she kind of sighed like I was a nuisance. We ordered our food. Someone else brought the food. Our server occasionally passed our table while serving other tables but never once stopped again at our table until I flagged her down to order dessert. When I asked if we could order our cheesecake, she said "(Sigh...) I guess". She seemed to have no problem with her other tables and the only reason I can possibly think of for her lack of interest in us was because we were wearing casual sightseeing clothing (since we had been sightseeing all day) and most of the other patrons were more dressed up. But the other Cheesecake Factory's I have eaten at seemed to welcome tourists, so I don't know if that was the problem or not. I came very close to not tipping her, but ultimately ended up leaving her exactly 15% (every other server on our vacation got at least 25%). I also thought about giving her tip to the manager and requesting he give it to the hostess (who was very nice), but in the end I just left it on the table because I was anxious to get out of there. I have NEVER felt so unwelcome in a restaurant. I will never go back and would not recommend this particular location to anyone.