“Anniversary Dinner- Enjoyable”

Ranked #2 of 27 Dessert in Arlington
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed June 28, 2016 via mobile

My wife and I celebrated our 2nd wedding anniversary here with some family. Everything was great especially that red velvet cheesecake. We had a few problems with the seasoning in the food, but they fixed that problem quickly. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone who was a nice dinner with family or that special individual.

Date of visit: June 2016
Write a reviewReviews (312)

Reviewed June 27, 2016

Went out with the family and it was just okay, service okay, food okay, drinks, okay, and appetizers were better than okay.

Reviewed June 18, 2016

The food was good - as usual with cheesecake factory. The service was the worst I have ever had at a nice restaurant. Our server acted completely put out by having to do ANYTHING for our table. She brought our drinks and then disappeared for about fifteen minutes. When I was finally able to flag her down for a straw she kind of sighed like I was a nuisance. We ordered our food. Someone else brought the food. Our server occasionally passed our table while serving other tables but never once stopped again at our table until I flagged her down to order dessert. When I asked if we could order our cheesecake, she said "(Sigh...) I guess". She seemed to have no problem with her other tables and the only reason I can possibly think of for her lack of interest in us was because we were wearing casual sightseeing clothing (since we had been sightseeing all day) and most of the other patrons were more dressed up. But the other Cheesecake Factory's I have eaten at seemed to welcome tourists, so I don't know if that was the problem or not. I came very close to not tipping her, but ultimately ended up leaving her exactly 15% (every other server on our vacation got at least 25%). I also thought about giving her tip to the manager and requesting he give it to the hostess (who was very nice), but in the end I just left it on the table because I was anxious to get out of there. I have NEVER felt so unwelcome in a restaurant. I will never go back and would not recommend this particular location to anyone.

Reviewed June 15, 2016

We decided to take the Metro for 2 stops rather than walk in the heat to this restaurant located on the road which takes you all the way passing the Hyatt and which seems to be so busy in the morning in the rush hour.

We found the same great food and shakes as in the other branches and everything was delivered as efficiently as in the other places.

We decided to take a cake to devour home, as usual no more place in our stomachs after having their hearty meals.

Reviewed May 29, 2016

We had a great time here! We had cheeseburgers and cheesecakes and everything was delicious! I'm sure we will go here again and soon! To be tried!

Date of visit: May 2016