“The best Thai in Northern Virginia!”

Thai Noy Restaurant
Ranked #103 of 881 Restaurants in Arlington
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Charleston, SC
“The best Thai in Northern Virginia!”
Reviewed March 24, 2010

Thai Noy is hands down the best Thai restaurant that I have ever been to. Having formerly lived down the street from the restaurant, my husband and I would order dinner from Thai Noy at least three times a week. The food was consistently excellent and wonderfully prepared according to our specifications (very, very spicy!) The staff was very warm and welcoming, and they always greeted us by name. Having been spoiled with outstanding Thai food for many years, I am very sad that I now live in Charleston where there is absolutely nothing comparable. I am seriously considering a weekend trip back to Arlington for the just to get a "fix" of Thai Noy's Drunken Noodles and Pad Prik.

Falls Church, Virginia
“Great Thai in Unassuming Strip Mall”
Reviewed September 18, 2009

This is my spouse's favorite Thai place (and I'm certainly fond of it too), and we've been to at least 10 Thai restaurants in the area. If you can get by the strip mall exterior, the interior is nice and quiet. The service and food are excellent. Outside seating is available in the right season, although, frankly, the Westover intersection is nothing worth seeing. But, hey, maybe you LIKE looking at the Post Office and the newly reborn Westover Library. I'm not judging.

Thai Noy serves ample portions for the money. The food is excellent. They also package the food well for carryout, which we have done many times. Along with Tara Thai, we consider Thai Noy to be the top in Arlington and Fairfax Counties.

Note: parking is spotty. You may have to park nearby on a side street, meaning a 4-5 minute walk. It's an extremely safe neighborhood.

washington, dc
“Best N Arlington Thai restaurant--and so many are SO GOOD!”
Reviewed September 14, 2009

Thai Noy has been one of our favorites for years now. The service is impeccable--In fact the waiters come to our table with our preferred wine! We don't even have to order~! But more importantly, the food is consistently excellent. The servings are more than adequate; I often have to take leftover home (and have for lunch). The outside seating is not big and the view is not particularly "scenic"--looking at a small parking lot, but WHO CARES!?! The food is wonderful.

Fairfax, Virginia
“Perfect casual dining location”
Reviewed October 19, 2008

Good food, great staff, and the perfect location. The small-town atmosphere really makes for a relaxing and enjoyable dining experience. I'm local, so I love stopping by there on weekdays or weekends.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“if you want some thing close to Lao cooking this is the place”
Reviewed May 12, 2008

if you want some thing close to Lao cooking this is the place

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook