“How do I say Yum in Thai”

Thai Noy Restaurant
Ranked #115 of 893 Restaurants in Arlington
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed March 30, 2013

This is a nice small restaurant. It is clean. Has great service and best of all...the food is yummy! My friend and I have tried many NoVa Thai restaurants and this and Busara in Tyson are tied for the tops for me. I highly recommend it.

Reviewed March 4, 2013

This restaurant is a favorite! The food is always delicious, servers always friendly and the atmosphere is great. Haven't been there for outside seating yet but we will definitely try it when the weather is nicer. My favorite Thai restaurant!

Reviewed June 25, 2012

I always go back there for the best pad Thai. I lovetheir peanut dressing over green salad

Reviewed June 18, 2012

Thai Noy is our neighborhood Thai restaurant (lucky us) and is a favorite for special occasions as well. The Lover's Scampi is a favorite -- shrimp with broccoli, carrots, and green beans in a peanut-coconut sauce. Their crispy and summer rolls are also delicious, and their chicken satay is a personal favorite. Fried rice is light and fragrant but full of flavor. Staff is helpful and friendly, and we have eaten in and taken food home.

Reviewed April 16, 2012

There are many good Thai restaurants in northern Virginia. This is among the best. Located in a simple neighborhood strip mall, Thai Noy offers delicious cuisine in a beautiful setting at very reasonable prices. The interior is pleasant and calm. Silk paintings on the wall; wooden tables painted in muted but colorful designs. I started with crispy springrolls, which were good. But next time I think I'll order the fresh spring rolls which looked wonderful (a generous portion of 4). Pad Thai (vegetarian) and garlic eggplant were fragrant, delicious and generous. Enjoyed my leftovers for dinner with a smile on my face! Service was attentive. And our group appreciated the separate checks. Will definitely return for another wonderful meal!