“Always great!”

Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed March 4, 2013

This restaurant is a favorite! The food is always delicious, servers always friendly and the atmosphere is great. Haven't been there for outside seating yet but we will definitely try it when the weather is nicer. My favorite Thai restaurant!

Reviewed June 25, 2012

I always go back there for the best pad Thai. I lovetheir peanut dressing over green salad

Reviewed June 18, 2012

Thai Noy is our neighborhood Thai restaurant (lucky us) and is a favorite for special occasions as well. The Lover's Scampi is a favorite -- shrimp with broccoli, carrots, and green beans in a peanut-coconut sauce. Their crispy and summer rolls are also delicious, and their chicken satay is a personal favorite. Fried rice is light and fragrant but full of flavor. Staff is helpful and friendly, and we have eaten in and taken food home.

Reviewed April 16, 2012

There are many good Thai restaurants in northern Virginia. This is among the best. Located in a simple neighborhood strip mall, Thai Noy offers delicious cuisine in a beautiful setting at very reasonable prices. The interior is pleasant and calm. Silk paintings on the wall; wooden tables painted in muted but colorful designs. I started with crispy springrolls, which were good. But next time I think I'll order the fresh spring rolls which looked wonderful (a generous portion of 4). Pad Thai (vegetarian) and garlic eggplant were fragrant, delicious and generous. Enjoyed my leftovers for dinner with a smile on my face! Service was attentive. And our group appreciated the separate checks. Will definitely return for another wonderful meal!

Reviewed March 30, 2012

Thanks to comments on TripAdvisor we had a wonderful dinner there. The pad see ew was the best I've ever had in this area. The Panang curry and the Massaman curry were also very tasty although the meat in the Massaman curry was on the verge of being tough. The portions were so generous that we had enough leftovers for another meal. The service was also very good. We would definitely come back.

1  Thank andiamoemangiamo