“food was great ..”

Ranked #88 of 943 Restaurants in Arlington
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Rhodeside Grill is a cozy neighborhood restaurant decorated with rustic wood tones, with walls adorned with vintage photos taken around Arlington and Washington, DC. We offer 12 taps with local craft brews and an extensive bottle and can menu as well. Rhodeside offers an eclectic American menu with lots of delicious options to choose from. Whether your here for just Appetizers or a Full Entree, we've got it covered. From classic Buffalo Wings or Nachos, to Pan Seared Salmon, we have something for everyone.
Reviewed April 19, 2014

food was great .. but the only down side was we had to wait a while for our food to be served .. slow service ..they only had about 6 customers .. nice place ..did see they had live music downstairs ..

Reviewed April 18, 2014

Good burgers and salads at a reasonable price. Waiters were fast and efficient and food came out quickly

Reviewed March 22, 2014

We stumbled upon this place on a very cold, very snowy evening as it appeared to be one of the few restaraunts near to our hotel that was still open due to the weather conditions. We are glad we found it. A very nice laid back bar that serves some nice food and has an extensive beer list to choose from. Would reccommend giving it a try if you are in the area.

Reviewed February 22, 2014

One of four restaurants owned by the same group; I've also been to one of the others - Dogwood Tavern in Falls Church. The food at Dogwood is good, but I'd say the food at Rhodeside is just a little better. Plus, they have a little broader selection of beers at Rhodeside. Rhodeside also has a slightly younger clientele. Finally, Rhodeside has a basement venue for up and coming bands - I saw the debut performance of Stimulus Package and they are very good. This is not meant to be a comparison between Dogwood and Rhodeside, but I guess that's how it turned out. I like them both, but I'd give the nod to Rhodeside.

Reviewed February 20, 2014

After a long day of traveling from CT and trying to navigate DC and Arlington, this restaurant was just what we needed. The biggest perk for us at the time was the adjacent parking lot. It had recently snowed in DC so the roads were plowed but, the street parking was tricky and the sidewalks were a bit slippery. Again, the lot was just what we needed!

We had our 17 year old son with us, so, my husband went in real quick to make sure the establishment wasn't just a bar. Nope! It was a restaurant, with big screen TVs, and a bar. We were seated immediately and the wait staff was quick to take our order. The Olympics were on the TVs, which was nice.

The food was very good. My husband and son ordered burgers and I ordered a chicken philly which was delicious!!