“Great pub atmosphere”

Rhodeside Grill
Ranked #105 of 883 Restaurants in Arlington
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Rhodeside Grill is a cozy neighborhood restaurant decorated with rustic wood tones, with walls adorned with vintage photos taken around Arlington and Washington, DC. We offer 12 taps with local craft brews and an extensive bottle and can menu as well. Rhodeside offers an eclectic American menu with lots of delicious options to choose from. Whether your here for just Appetizers or a Full Entree, we've got it covered. From classic Buffalo Wings or Nachos, to Pan Seared Salmon, we have something for everyone.
Mesa, Arizona, United States
“Great pub atmosphere”
Reviewed May 19, 2013

Great food, had a good burger & fish & chips. Many choices of beer on tap. Staff very friendly and attentive. A good place to watch the Kentucky Derby!

Visited May 2013

va
“Neighborhood comfort”
Reviewed April 12, 2013

A nice neighborhood restaurant/bar with sidewalk tables outside, booths & high tops inside, and a long, long bar. They have a good selection of entrees and appetizers, and different specials for each evening. The chicken strips with Buffalo hot sauce, and the nachos are both excellent appetizers if you sit at the bar to watch a game, they have a good selection of beer on tap, and the wait staff are friendly and attentive. Chocolate cake is, indeed, a good way to finish an evening.

• Visited April 2013
Arlington, Virginia
“great place for lunch or to watch college football”
Reviewed September 19, 2012

Have had lunch there many times -very good nachos and burger - everything we tried was tasty. Go there to watch Tx football - go Horns.

Visited September 2012
Cranbury, New Jersey
“We should have quit while ahead”
Reviewed September 17, 2012

We stayed in Arlington for a long weekend and stumbled upon this place for a late dinner the night we arrived. Maybe we were hungry, but we had a very enjoyable meal. I loved my steak salad, though they were a little too generous with the blue cheese. I really enjoyed my Roosevelt cocktail. My husband and I were all too happy to pick the waffle fries off our kids' plates. They were so light and fluffy and good. I generally dislike waffle fries because they tend to be heavy and leaden. These were almost sweet, like the flavor of hushpuppies. Our server was very good and "on the ball." We enjoyed the apple crisp for dessert. The chocolate pecan pie tasted like it was out of a can or something. I think I would have given this place a higher review based on that visit alone. We enjoyed our meal so much that we returned a few nights later.

I should learn to quit while ahead. Our server wasn't as great. I ordered the same cocktail and salad. The cocktail tasted as though they forgot to add the gin and the salad was OK (I asked for the cheese on the side), but the steak wasn't nearly as good or cooked as well. Eh. The slab of chocolate cake was too large for a family of 5 to share! and wasn't good to boot. Fried Twinkie was a miss, too. : (

I averaged out the two experiences and here you are.

• Visited September 2012
Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
“Outdoor Seating”
Reviewed July 4, 2012 via mobile

Not a fan to the average bar food - but do enjoy the outdoor seating. Try the chocolate cake - best item on the menu.