“Calif Pizza Kitchen, Pentagon City”

California Pizza Kitchen Pentagon Centre
Ranked #95 of 874 Restaurants in Arlington
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Lakeville, Minnesota
“Calif Pizza Kitchen, Pentagon City”
Reviewed October 21, 2013

Right at the Metro station - good service, friendly staff, reliable food from this nationwide chain. I haven't been here with kids before, they're portions are good-sized and reasonable. The kids want to find the MN location!!

Visited October 2013

Marion, Iowa
“Good food slow service”
Reviewed July 2, 2013

We enjoyed the food but thought the service was slow. The waitress seemed unfamiliar with the menu so it could have been that she was new. We went after a long day in the City and just wanted to eat and get to the hotel.

We really enjoyed the pizza.

Visited July 2013
Arlington, Virginia
“total change”
Reviewed June 26, 2013

I had a meal at this place a year ago and it was a total disappointment in quality and service, so I decided for that to be my last visit. Four days ago I was with a group of 8 who were very hungry and chose to eat at this place. Based on my old experience I warned them not to eat here, but they were too hungry to listen to me. As we came into the place we were seated within 2 min. and assigned one of the sweetest and most cheerful waitresses I have ever had the luck to have. We ordered to appetizers, which turned out ,for my surprise,to be the most delicious chicken and veggie tortillas. Kids meals and the six main dishes we ordered were appealing and very tasty ( a thing that made me look bad for trying to stop the group from eating here). I don't know what happened to this place to change it from a poor quality of food and service provider into this place of great service and food. I was so happy at the end that I told our nice and dedicated waitress that this was the best meal and best service ever, we even left her a tip even though 18% service charge was included with the meal charge. I hope this place keeps up this excellent standard of service and food quality because I would definitely come her more often for I live only two blocks from her.

• Visited June 2013
DeWitt, Michigan
“One of our Favorites”
Reviewed June 18, 2013

Service is always the best, big fan of there iced tea. I get the BBQ Chicken Chopped Salad and its a home run every time. My husband gets the Meat Pizza every time, we really should try something different everything coming out of the kitchen looks great and they are always busy. We try to make it here at least once every time we are in town.

Visited April 2013
Ludington, Michigan
“Okay pizza, Great salad.”
Reviewed June 13, 2013

Felt a bit hounded by the server who also greeted/seated us. The pizza was just okay but pricey for the size and basic-ness of it. The salad, however, was a wonderful mix of items...but again pricey.

Visited June 2013